Chapter 68

Chapter 068

    After more than a minute, Zhao Shiran looked at Liang Wanqiu, she had already entered the role. Zhao Shiran continued to gnaw on the stewed chicken leg, and took a sip of the beef juice. She thought these two dishes were good, not spicy, but just right.

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, Zhao Shiran left the film crew and took the box of milk with him.

    After she left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The Buddha finally left, so don't come here again.

    No one wants the big boss to watch them work.

    Zhao Shiran got into the car. After the driver drove, she inserted the straw and took a sip of milk. It was yogurt, sweet and sour. It had been a long time since it was taken out of the refrigerator, and the cold coolness had long since disappeared.

    Zhao Shiran took out his mobile phone from his bag and searched for Liang Wanqiu, and the information that popped up was the same as last night.

    Zhao Shiran looked carefully, wanting to see some traces of the person behind Liang Wanqiu from inside.

    However, after reading it several times, I still found nothing.

    A person who can make Ji Chang obedient and spend so much money in it.

    A Xia family from a military family will show kindness to people.

    This person's background? Zhao Shiran rubbed his temples, so who did Liang Wanqiu find?

    Looking at the attitude of the rest of the crew towards Liang Wanqiu, they all thought that Liang Wanqiu had an affair with Ji Chang, but Zhao Shiran knew very well that Liang Wanqiu and Ji Chang had nothing to do, and Ji Chang was just following orders.

    Zhao Shiran thought for a while, downloaded a Weibo, and when it was done, she logged in with her own WeChat ID, and she needed to verify her number, too lazy to do it.

    Zhao Shiran searched Liang Wanqiu's Weibo, looked at her latest Weibo, and read the comments to see who she interacted with.

    What kind of capital is behind the people who interact with her, but after reading Liang Wanqiu's Weibo this year, she can't see anything.

    Those who interact the most are insiders, and Ji Chang and Li Mei also have many fans.

    Zhao Shiran turned back and looked at the Weibo that Liang Wanqiu posted a few days ago.

    Liang Wanqiu posted it in the middle of the night, saying that he wanted to hear a sweet love story.

    love? Zhao Shiran only thought it was ridiculous. Family affection is unreliable, and love is like a ghost. She always hears about it, but she has never seen it.

    Her parents don't like her, so she doesn't believe in any feelings.

    Perhaps, other families are different from her. Parents and children get along well, and parents love their children the most.

    There is an example in her family, no, that is not her home, it is Zhao Meina's home, her parents love her, but Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao have nothing to do with her.

    Zhao Shiran looked at the hot reviews and other people's love stories.

    She looked at it, and suddenly felt that it was quite sweet.

    It's just that the person who commented seems to be a girl, and the person she's looking for is also a girl?

    Zhao Shiran: "..." Does Liang Wanqiu have so many female fans? Or a lesbian fan?