Chapter 62

Chapter 062

    Everyone knows that this physical reason is just an excuse, and no one will tell the real reason.

    But I attended the opening ceremony today, and I read the script for a while. The person who lived in the same compound with Mr. Ji when he was a child has been replaced?

    Ni Yulian looked at Liu Min: "Does your team know the inside information?"

    Liu Min shook her head: "I don't know, how about I call my husband?"

    She was even more curious about which family's daughter Zhao Meina is.

    After Zhao Shiran hung up Xie Ping's call, she turned on the computer, searched for Liang Wanqiu on the Internet, and a bunch of information and photos of Liang Wanqiu popped up. Zhao Shiran clicked on Liang Wanqiu's picture to have a look.

    She is very beautiful, and this type of entertainment industry is scarce. She read Xialiang Wanqiu's profile again, and there was nothing interesting in the past few years.

    Because of her beauty, her agent Zhang Ruyi noticed her, and she signed her. She started filming as soon as she started her freshman year, and she also played small roles. Until last May, she hadn't played any good roles.

    Zhao Shiran finished reading it very quickly, until now, she looked at Liang Wanqiu's Weibo again.

    In addition to propaganda dramas, it is to show life. Among them, cooking is the most, and it is also some common dishes, and there is nothing special.

    Looking at the face and figure, it's so perfect that you can't pick out any flaws. It's normal for people to look at you and spend a lot of money to please a beauty.

    But Zhao Shiran just found it strange.

    There are too many coincidences in Liang Wanqiu.

    Mrs. Xia treated her very well, recognized her as her daughter, and endorsed jewelry.

    You must know that the jewelry endorsement is in the hands of a few big flowers over forty years old, and small flowers in their twenties and thirties, no matter how popular they are, they will never be touched.

    Even if Mrs. Xia fought for Liang Wanqiu, where would they give it?

    Zhao Shiran looked at Liang Wanqiu's information again, and she found that Liang Wanqiu's good luck started from participating in the variety show "Xanadu". At the beginning, Liang Wanqiu was cheated miserably, but she also used this program to completely turn around and her reputation improved , the popularity has been greatly improved.

    It was said that that period of time coincided with the country's rectification of the entertainment industry, so the few permanent guests, except Luo Qingli, were all cold.

    and after?

    Zhao Shiran is very clear about the investment in "The Great Empress" when the lead actress came to the door. He heard people in the circle mention that Mr. Ji was confused and invested so much money in it.

    There are more than 400 sets of costumes for the heroine of this play. I heard that it costs 400 million to make clothes for Liang Wanqiu alone. There are also several hundred million for the headgear and jewelry in the play, such as Liang Wanqiu. The headgear worn by empresses is real, not wholesale commodities.

    Ji Chang is really willing to spend so much money to invest in Liang Wanqiu?

    She agrees? Can the board agree?