Introduction

~Join Madoka 窓香 in her journey to serve the Princess, whose destiny seems intertwined with her.~

Before you read this book

Trigger Warnings: Fantasy elements such as supernatural phenomena and magic, horror, blood, light mentions of domestic violence and SA, fantasy violence against and caused by minors (main character is 15), sickness and symptoms.

Content Warnings: Romance, religion, underage drinking, slavery, fighting, some swearing, fantasy elements of occultism.

Genre: Fantasy (Primary), Sci-Fi
Sub-genres: Powerful Female Lead, Action-Adventure, Slow Burn, Single POV, Progression

Announcement!

So I started this book and writing in general as a hobby at the very start of January 2023. I am very pleased with my journey in this story, however, the beginning parts are quite rough compared to Winter of Becoming and onward! I plan on rewriting each separate part prior to Year 2's arc in the future after this book is finished! I appreciate each and every reader that stops by! I will continue to work hard!

-Aadyha Topaz

Meta

1) There might be some typos here and there. This is my first book! Plus, English isn't my first language so you'll have to forgive some poorly written sentences. If you catch a mistake, feel free to nicely point it out. :)

Don't forget to vote or comment or both for my story if you enjoyed it! It helps me measure if a certain part is a hit or a miss. Thank you!

2) I do not have any interest in sending anyone e-mails over anything. I know most comments asking to create some kind of deal are not legitimate and dangerous, however, for the ones who are genuinely offering deals I am not interested! I am just writing for fun and am grateful you are reading :)

3) I may delete the changelog entirely in the future! For now, it is live on the part after this one. Let me know if you like the changelog being up, don't mind it being gone, or don't mind either way by commenting on this paragraph!

2023-2024 All Rights Reserved
Aadyha Topaz