part 2

Authors POV

A handsome man sitting in between a pregnant womens legs, helping her deliver the baby.

"OK, now come on push" he told to the women smiling. Which was only seen by his loved ones and family.

"No, I cant do it any more". The women screamed.

"Hey, look it is almost over, I can see the head, one strong push and it is over, so come on push ma'am. I promise this is the last one".He told her.

After a lot of struggle, she did it and there we can hear the cry of the baby.

"Congratulations ma'am , it is a baby boy". He told them and kept the baby over her body and cut the umbilical cord and he delivered the placenta. This washis hundredth successful delivery. All the staff members congratulated him.

Then he went inside his cabin, where hr sat in his chair calmly.

TAEHYUNG POV
It was a tiring day, instantly my phone rang, it was my mom, last day they told me about my marriage which I said no to it, but they told me that it was for the company , and I was left with no choice but to accept the proposal, I hate women, who are into marriage for money and here it is the same, I accepted it at last. So today, me and jungkook are going to our country for my marraige . I just know her name, and nothing else, I am sure she will be the same. I picked up the phone ,

"When are you coming son" mom asked.

"I will be there towards the evening,  dont worry I will be there" I told her.
Then smi cut the call, and went to call Jungkook.  He was sleeping in his cabin, after his night duty, waiting for me to go back to our country together.

" Jungkook wake up, we have to go" I told him.

"Five more minutes then we can go" he told me.

" either you come now or never" I scared him . And he sit back at the instant. I internally laughed. He quickly got ready and we went to the airport fastly. We reached in our country.  I was immediately hugged by my parents and I was happy to see them . The night went by and the day of wedding came. I saw her coming,  I could see a beautiful smile, which can be seen in everyone who cheated me, I regret seeing the face. But I can see a genuine Ness in it. But I need to study about her, I need to understand her, until then I am going to keep being cold. We had to reach back home back fast because I have my patients left there . So we are going to take a chartered flight. We board the flight, and I warned her, which she immediately accepted. But she murmured something, which me and jungkook heard, he chuckled, and it was about my don't s . She is a sarcastic person.  Then jungkook and she started to speak and she eventually gave a nickname to him. And I was shocked, bcs she is a lot different from other girls whom I have been friends with. We reached our home and I told her to use the guest room, she was happy 😊 for that. I chuckled unknowingly and she went to her room , I think she is tired, I didn't told her my profession. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or I don't want her to call me for every single thing.

Y/n Pov
I don't know what is happening , suddenly I felt stomach pain and an urge to vomit, now I understood what was coming, it is a week early, may be because of stress. But when I opened my bag, I couldn't find pad, I dont know what to do, I started to shiver, I cant ask help from them, I don't want to embarrass myself, I feels shy, what if they don't know about periods,  while I was thinking all these and crying hard, bcs of pain and pad, I heard a knock, I opened to see kookie.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Then why are you crying" he asked.

He came to touch my shoulder to calm me, but I dont like people touching me during these days . I usually feels disgusted, so i dodged. He then looked towards my bed, which was stained, I think he understood.  So he went out without speaking anything. I locked the door. After sometime, I heard a knock. I did not open the door.

"Hey open the door" it was my husband.

"No, I cant, " I told him along with hiccups.
He chuckled.

"I know what you want, I have that with me" he told assuring me.

I opened to see him with pad. I could not resist me from hugging him suddenly and cried out. I think he was shocked. After sometime he gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"Don't cry ok, I don't want my wife to be sick". He told me giving me shock. I instantly backed off understanding what I have done. He asked me to change and come. I went inside the bathroom to change, but the pain and the cramp was killing me. I came outside.

"How do you feel now?" He asked.

"I am fine". I said this by holding my stomach tightly.
He smiled at my action.

"Why are you smiling?". I asked him.

"Then why are you not opening your mouth and tell that you have stomach pain" he asked me.

" it is not pain, it is small cramps,  it will go eventually " I told him in a bit cold tone.

He came near me, and asked me " do you want me to give you some medicines".

"No, don't bother yourself, I will be fine" I told him.

"See, you are not bothering me, I can help you, so tell me, do you want medicines " he asked me.

Before I could answer,there was a knock on the door, which was opened. It was kookie, he came with hot pad in his hand, this gave me small smile on my face. I was happy that at least he is taking care of me,but his next sentence froze me.

" Taehyung asked me to give you this hotpad and medicines, you can have this meds, it will help you with the cramps", this gave me a blushed face of myself and both smiled.

" you don't have to speak it so openly, I can take care of myself,  I I ", yes here I couldn't complete the sentence I cried, I think because of my fine hormones. They smiled at it, this made me angry.

"Why are you both smiling when I am in pain",I asked because of my mood swings. I think they understood it, then tae gave me a chocolate 🍫,  I smiled brightly. And he continued to sit there and talked to me, "and one more thing, that is you are going to sleep in my bedroom, along with me, since you are not well, I don't want anything to happen to you, and regret it later, are we clear here?" He asked me.

Since I was not well, I nodded and tried to lie there, but tae did not allowed me to "sleep in my room after eating your food and taking your medicines".

"But how do you know which medicines to take" he chuckled.

"I asked my friend who is a famous doctor here" he told me smiling.
I regretfully gave the smile back.