Part 28

Y/n POV

"I Want that. Please. Why are you doing this to me. You no more like me?" I asked Tae oppa who didn't let me eat what I want from the hotel.

"No I can't let you have that oily things. No means no. I am saying this because I love you" he told me with a small smile.
His smile is pissing me off.

"Let her have it Tae. That won't kill her" suga oppa told him confusing. No one yet know the news.

Tae oppa dismissed the waiter and looked at everyone settling to order food in the table.

"Ok. First I will disclose the news, then we will have the food. Otherwise my cute wife will use this opportunity to grab whatever she wants. Once I disclose the news you will all be the one to be strict on her than me." All looking confused except kookie who smile and shook his head trying to stop himself from laughing.

I gave him a death glare and he immediately stopped his actions which are making me pissed off.

"Ok. The thing is Y/n is pregnant " Tae oppa told all like an announcement. Everyone one clapped and smiled at us and cheered for us. And one by one came to hug us and giving me small peck on my forehead.

Suga oppa also kept his hand in my stomach and talked to the baby "don't torture mama a lot ok?" Making me teard, he wiping them and hugging me.

"If needed call me immediately " he told me and I nodded with a smile. Everyone settled while Aru settled near me and told me "you are making me an aunty. My god I have never been one. I am really excited". We laughed out.

"My god I am going to be an uncle" jimin said from no where making everyone laugh.

"So can I have what I told" I tried to use my option. Everyone glared at me telling me to stop the question. We had our food. Mine was pure salad. Prescribed by my doctor husband.

Everyone ate and said goodbye to all. And everybody gave me warning and things. And told me to listen to my husband. Ofcourse I will , even if I don't want to. Because hill death glare will make me do it.

Me and oppa got in our car. And while driving I asked him "will you be so strict on me" almost teard up.

"My god you are crying. Dear, if it isn't something you shouldn't do then you yourself is making me strict. If you don't want me to be strict, then you are supposed to obey me like an obedient kid. Ok?" He asked me. I nodded like an obedient kid, while he shuffled my hair.

"What will you gift me. I know of course you won't let me eat anything I want. Don't gift me anything " I told him blatently.

"Don't be angry. Just try your luck. Let me think if you can have it or not". He told me. I used my luck asking him "can we have ice cream " he rejected me with a big "NO". I huffed and set my excitement aside.

"We can do something else." And parked the car. He led me to a park, where there is kids and their parents talking to each other and spending their day well. Enjoying their weekend.

"Let us three be a happy family. I promise you I won't hurt you unless being strict towards you if you don't follow any of us. And you can ask me any questions and don't stress a lot. Ask any of us. We will all guide you through out the months. We will always be with you. Let us bring a healthy baby to the world. I know you will have cravings. But just let us know. Please , for the baby and you. OK?" He asked me.

I nodded with a sniff. He wiped my tears and hugged me. We stayed like that for sometime.

He kept his hand in my tummy and talked cutely to the baby. And kissed my stomach making me smile. He then kissed my forehead.

We then walked to our car.

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked him. He gave me a peck on my cheeks and wore the seat belt not before buckling mine.

"So starting from tomorrow morning, you will come for walking. All of us have changed our plan from jogging to walking for you. So you have to walk, and no laziness is allowed. " he told me with a wink.

Tae pov

We reached home and walked to our room. I am really excited. I want to hug her life out because of my happiness. I made sure she was ok for the whole time  of car ride. She was almost asleep. She must be tired from all the walking. I dont know how I am going to make her do all these.

I woke up early because of the alarm. I cut it off fast, not to wake her beautiful sleep, even though I am going to. I changed into our jogging dress. Since she cant go for jogging we all preferred to walk. the first one to be happy about that decision was Aru. Because just like my cute wife she is also a lazy one. To wake up early and going for jogging is also not a happy thing. I got a message in our members group saying they were all ready.

Now the main problem is I have to wake her up. I went near her in our bed and caressed her hair and called her "wake up dear. we have to go for walking." she looked at my eyes and closed her eyes quickly. I laughed out loud.

"I know you are awake. Come on change" I told her again.

"please have mercy on me. I am so tired" she pleaded to me.

"I am really sorry dear. come on wake up I will help you" I told her and took her in bridal style to our bathroom. I splashed water on her face. Even though she whined when I did it, she didn't say much and I think she is a bit more awake now.

I gave her brush and told her "now be fast. everyone is waiting for you".

I went out seeing her brush her teeth. After some time I heard her puking. I immediately went to see her puking. But nothing is coming out.... she is tired if I am right. I helped her with water again. She looked at me tired and almost teary eyes.

"I dont want to do this anymore. I want to sleep. please" she told me.

"Come let us solve this fast and continue to think about it" I told her and she nodded tiredly.

I took her to our kitchen where I could see all of them waiting for us. Everyone's house is near by so everyone gathers here. They saw me side hugging a tired Y/n.

"what happened?" Jungkook asked shocking and coming near to y/n and hugged her. She immediately started crying making all shocked.

I made her sit on the chair and grinded Ginger with less sugar and gave her the liquid. She looked at me and told me "I dont want to vomit again".

"You wont vomit again if you drink this " I told her. she nodded and took the spoon from me by having it. Then we started to talk about todays check up and meeting with them. After sometime I found her talking and laughing with Aru, making me relieved. All smiled at her cute laugh. everyone seems relieved seeing her smiling.

Suga Hyung stood from his seat and went near her by putting his hand on her shoulder making her look at him. "ok enough of talking. Let us go for the walk dear. Remember you have a check up today. So make it fast" he told her.

"Do I really have to come" she asked him. He gave her his famous death glare making her gulp her saliva and stood up from her seat and came near me.

"Let us go oppa. It is almost time. We have to leave soon, like Suga oppa has told" she told me like a baby talking to his mom. This made all of us laugh out loud. Everyone stood up before she changing her mind.

She walked till she was told. We made sure she was not taking any sort of exertion. I think she is too tired at point. I made sure she was dehydrated with all means. I made her eat sufficient foods and gave her the vitamin supplements. 

We got ready for check up.

See you in the hospital soon.
I know this is a bit small chapter. But I promise the next one will  compensate.

Goodnight