part 4

Y/n POV

I don't know his profession,  but I can say he knows how to make me calm. Whatever his profession is I will support him. He does has a good character in his cold arrogant heart. I only want that. Now I need to hunt for work. I can't always stay in his shadow.  I started to look in for jobs via internet . I found some jobs which do fit in my educational background,  ofcourse a tutor. I was happy I found one, and another one vacancy for professor in a college. I mailed my resume for both of these. Since I don't want to bother them helping me or he himself told me to find a suitable job for myself. I went to drink my coffee ☕️ which was usual during evening. I saw kookie there, he smiled at me. While I was making coffee:

"I am making coffee, do you want some" I asked him.

He smiled at me told "No need, do you want me to help you".

"No, I will manage" I assured him.

"Taking a lot of caffeine is not good for your health" he told me with a serious face.

"You talk like a doctor now" I told him.
He chocked. I don't know why though.

I went near him and asked him "are you ok?". " yah I am" he told me smiling.

"I don't usually take coffee a lot, but I can say am addicted to coffee, it makes me relaxed when I have so much work pressure, to complete my portion to teach eventhough I enjoy them." He gave me a small smile.

Then I reluctantly asked "When will Tae oppa come?" .

"Are you that much missing him?, dont worry he will be with us during dinner". He told with a small smirk. 😉

"Ok" I smiled at went to my room to check if there is any answer for my emails.

I was shocked when I opened the mail, I did got responded for the two. And for my surprise,  I have been asked for an interview today night via zoom call, for the vacancy in college. I was really happy. I got ready for the same. After half an hour of interview I got selected.  I literally screamed. Because of my scream kookie came into my room running, and when he saw my happy face he was shocked.

" What happened y/n ? Why were you screaming? Is all ok?" He asked me non stop. I went near him and hugged him. He was shocked my this action. I let off from the hug.

And I told him "I got selected for a vacancy as professor in xxx college. I am very 😊 happy." I told him. He seems very happy for me.

"Congratulations dear, dont forget to celebrate when you get the first salary.  " he told me with a wink 😉. " I happily nodded.

Then we heard a door opening.

"It must be Tae. Let us go disclose this happy news" he told me. I ran from there to him. I saw him closing the door. He looks tired. I went near him. "Tae oppa , I got a job as professor in xxx college " I told him.

"Congratulations dear". He seems happy for me. I smiled . Then JK came near us and told us "I have another good news for you , my elder sister is coming, as you know Tae she is 8 month pregnant,  and she will be here till birth and since her doctor near here, it will help her, since there is complications as her doctor told, I recommended to live with us since hoseok hyung is going for some conference in london" he told at a stretch.  I felt happy, because I was all 😔 alone, I mean without a women here, but not now.

Tae oppa just nodded and gave a small assurance smile. We had our dinner and slept,  tomorrow I have to go to college for my first day. I am really excited.  I don't know when I slept. It was indeed a deep sleep. I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. I freshen up. Tae oppa was already up. He gave me space to change and told me "I will be in dinning table, will wait for you there for breakfast. Come fast and I will drop you." He told to me with a cold face, I don't know what has gotten into him now. Then he left there.

I left from there and freshen up and came down near dining table. Is he angry because I didn't cook food. If it is the problem he should have said. Otherwise how come I know. When I went down I saw kookie and tae oppa talking. Is it only he can be cold, even I can . I went there and ate my food. They were tlnit talking when I went and sat there, I really feels like an outsider now.
I had my food fast.

"You can talk whatever you were talking, I am going and I don't want you to drop me" told with cold tone and left from there without waiting for their reply.

I reached my college through metro. I was really happy to start a new journey of my life.  I went to the principal room and found a handsome man there,  he told me to sit and gave me a brief about my teachings and even told me to teach karate for some selected students.  I know this is hectic but I need to move on , dont want to see my so called husband's face. I don't to disturb them in their talks.

I enjoyed the day , I literally loved the kids there,  they are so friendly. I was sad that Tae oppa didn't even mind to call me , to know whether I reached. But it was ok, he already told me to mind my own business. 

One week went so fast, I got to know a lot about kookie, and his elder sister is so friendly with me. She consider me as her sister. We became friendly so fast. These days I am sleeping with her. So that if at all anything happens, or needs emergency I can call others. We both talks a lot. Tae oppa and I don't talk much, he always show his cold face to me and to others he kinda smile to them. I always want to be the other. So for now, I am in college,  after noon I am going to consult a gynecologist because it hurts, it hurts a lot while I pee and especially my vagina, I don't know what is it. But I am sure it is an infection.  I get infection fast, I am sure this happened because of my unhygienic health. I thought a lot not to go to a doctor, but I can't bear the pain anymore. I am taking a leave after noon, since I can't go after college because I have to take care of my sister.  I can't talk this to tae oppa, what if he gets angry on me. I don't want to face him and I think he might be in a business meeting or something. So now I have reached the same hospital where I was admitted days ago. I went to reception and asked for an appointment with a doctor. He asked me which doctor I want to consult. I asked her to select the best option for me.

Now I am waiting in front of room no 22. Wow my lucky number. My name was called by a middle aged women.  I went inside the room. The person I saw there.....it was my husband. He was shocked the same way. I was about to go out. He stopped me and told me to sit on the chair near him. I don't know why I obeyed him.