Part 24

Y/n pov

We are now like a normal couple. It's been a week since I have been fine from the hemoglobin thing. He makes sure that I eat what I should and never let me eat what I want.

We love each other. I think he loves me more. We had our love making session last night. As usual he helped me to clean and this time the sore was much more. But he really well took care of me. Helped me to get rid of the sore.

This time our love making session was much more than what I expected. There was much more love in it. This time I felt something different, a different kind of love from him. His care towards me sometimes make things difficult for me.

Vacation was over. Everyone goes to work, even Aru does. She works in some news channel. As usual today was our day to go to work. I got ready and was waiting for oppa to get ready, so that we can go down together.

Oppa came out of the washroom and came near me and kissed me. Then he went to prepare his bag. While we were about to go out of the room jungkook barged into our home with tears. I was the first one to notice the tears.

"Why are you crying kook? Is everything ok?" I asked while lot of thoughts playing in my mind.

He suddenly hugged me and told me "aru is crying. She is holding her stomach and crying. She is not letting me near her. I think she is terrified.  You know her fear for doctors right?" I nodded.

He broke our hug and told me "can you please talk to her. She won't let both me and tae near her. Please help me. Please convince her to talk to me. I think it is appendix, she might need a surgery. But for that, she need to let us help her. Can you pl-" he was going on talking. So in order to stop I closed his mouth with my finger.

"She is going to be ok.  And I will talk to her and will always be with her till she feels fine. I will take a leave for today. I have a lot of leave pending too. So be a good boy and come with me. I am great at confronting people. So leave it to me. " He nodded like an obedient, happy kid.

We three of us walked to their bed room. Saw Aru laying like a ball in their bed. I slowly went near her and sat near her. She looked at me and hug me immediately.

I caressed her hair and told her "let the professionals help dear. Please. See kookie was crying like a baby because you are not allowing to help and he is not being able to help. Is that true?" She nodded.

"I am afraid " she told me clutching her stomach.

"Why are you scared. He is your husband dear. He won't tmdo anything. Please let him check, atleast for my sake. For your didi's sake. Can you do that? I promise no one will hurt you". I asked her.

"But you have to be on my side." She cried.

"Of course I will. I took a leave for that. I will take care of you, just like I promised you before. " she smiled happily along with the tears.

I nodded to jungkook and oppa who were waiting outside near the door. I can't go and bring them here. Of course not because my fear ridden Aru is clutching my hand too.

Both came inside and stood beside Aru. When she saw kook, she looked at me. I gave her an assuring smile. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled at caressed her hair. She was crying because of the pain. Tae oppa came and checked her by pressing some areas. She cried loud when he pressed on certain area of the stomach, like her right lower abdomen.

"I am sorry dear. We are taking you to hospital for conforming my diagnosis and will look after what we should do form there. 😉 " Tae oppa winked at her to lighten the mood. She smiled and continue to cry and clunch the pain.