Part 39

Y/n POV

This is my 8th month. Today I will go with oppa to hospital, since everyone is busy on their own. Even Aru is working today, not at all surprising since she is a workaholic. That is why they always have fights over her health. After changing I sat on the chair in our bedroom, and was scrolling down through my Instagram. When I felt a small pain in my belly, nothing that was unbearable. I sighed and continue to scroll until oppa coming from bathroom after freshening up.

I saw him coming from bathroom with a beautiful smile, I was in no mood to give him the smile back. So I went to scroll through my phone. He took the phone from me and gave me a hug. We stood like that for a while. My head in his stomach, him patting my head. He broke the hug and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, while he gave me a boxy smile. I hugged him again.

"I think somebody is not in a mood today. What happened?" he asked me.

"Nothing" I smiled at him. I know I lied, I am feeling that same pain.

"ok. But I not believing you lie. I will check you from hospital. " he told me and helped me up and we went to have some food. I am really in no mood to have food. So I asked oppa "oppa I dont feel like eating".

"no excuse for skipping food. Today you will have milk too" he told me, making me whine at his that word 'milk'.

"no more discussion on that" he told me and grabbed me to the table.

"you are becoming too lazy these days" he told me winking.

I sat on the chair and laid my head on the table. I think oppa got some sort of a hint, that something was not going well with me.

He arranged the plate and came to me and sat near my chair.

"what happened dear?" he asked softly stroking my hair.

I smiled at him and told him "nothing, I am fine".

"you can not lie to a doctor, especially to me" he told me.

"it is nothing I will tell you once we reach the hospital" I told him and he felt assured.

15 minutes later:

"y/n finish it fast" oppa told me while pointing to the milk glass.

All of the people in the house are watching me debating over drinking milk. At last kook took over "y/n I will give you five minutes, finish it off before that" he threatened me.

I sniffed and told him "I dont like this. Please spare me".

Oppa sighed and told me "ok, will you drink if I drink the milk ?".

The offer was not bad than I thought. I nodded confusing about the consequences, if I do not drink. He drank a bit and gave the glass to me. I tried to defend "but-" I was immediately stopped by oppa's glare. I gulped it at a stretch.

Everyone clapped at my achievement, I started to blush in embarrassment, thinking about what I did just now. Oppa laughed at my red face and hugged me, while I hugged him and hid my face at the crook of his neck to hide from these embarrassment.

After finishing our breakfast, everyone said bye to each other. Now I sitting in the car, The pain had vanished long before, but it came again. I unknowingly sighed, while he looked at me in confusion.

So I thought it is better to say it to him. It is better late than never. I cleared my throat and looked him.

"what is it?" he is asked confusing, with a worried tone.

I do not know why am I starting to tear up. "oppa it is hurting a bit. Not a lot though".

His face turned to a worried look. "oh ho, Dont cry, it wont be nothing serious, we will go to my cabin and I will check you. so be at ease, you have the best doctor here" he told me smiling.