Part 14

Tae's POV

I have been so exhausted today with many patients. It is evening now so I have been thinking about going home earlier. My phone rang making me think of any bad news. Because it was my friend Daniel from police department. We have been looking into a notorious gang rape happening to this country for almost 2 years. From almost 2 years hundreds of girls at the age of 20's and above have been raped. And I have been attending their medical cases since it is my department. I attended the call.

"Daniel, dont tell me there is another case." I told him feeling drained out.

"No, this time it is a good news" he told me.

"what? what do you mean by good news?" I asked him not understanding his words.

"They are caught. I mean the gang rape gang has been arrested. And it was done by a girl from your country. She must be the angel, I should say. She was almost attacked by him, But just because of her attacking skills she survived and almost made them not able to stand and she called us police. she is an epitome of bravery. You must be happy that she is from your country. Tell this to Jungkook too. But the girl didn't tell us their guardian's name or number. She just giving a death glare to others. If you want to see her come here fast and we need you here because she will be rewarded 20000 dollars per head, which will be given by you and the government. So be fast, we are waiting and the girl. She is great. You must know her. But she told that she can't tell her whereabout because her husband told her not to because of his reputation. he must be a celebrity" he told me.

Listening to him, I told him "ok, great I want to see that bastards and the girl. I am coming." I Directly went to the police station along with Jungkook to see my girl there, leaving me shocked. She was glaring to some people and they felt scared. I unknowingly chuckled at her reaction. Seeing me Daniel came to me and took me to my girl y/n. When she saw me, she got shocked and told me "I didn't tell them to call you. I didn't gave your numbers or I didn't even told them my name".

I held her shoulders to calm her down. She looked at me bewildering. "It is ok, I came because he called me and we are friends, he didn't told me that my wife was here, rather told me that a girl knocked a gang of rapists." I told her and she immediately hugged me.

"But how did you end up there y/n" Jungkook asked her and she told him her story "I came back from college and couldn't find anything to eat . So I went to a grocery store to buy something. On the way back home, I took a short route, so that I can get back home fast, since I felt tired. while walking I felt a tap on my shoulder, and as usual my self defense mode activated and I fought with them. Then I called the police and here I am" .

"Wow. Just great. You are amazing dear. You fought with them and brought them here." Jungkook told her patting the shoulder and she blushed.

" So this is your wife. You must be that cold husband. Right?" Daniel asked him. And I looked at y/n with a questioning face.

" No I didn't told him that you are cold. Since he is your friend he must have assumed things." She told me looking down. After settling things, we were about to go back. I held her left wrist, she winced and took her hand back. She was wearing a full sleeve dress. I took her hand and upward her sleeve to find red bruise. I looked at her shocked and angry face,

"Who did this?" I asked her and she pointed to one of the jerks. Without much delay, I went to him and smashed his not so broken arm and he cried for help. Daniel asked me to go home. I along with Jungkook took y/n to hospital immediately. But for our dismay before reaching hospital she passed out. I could only knew when we reached at the hospital.

"y/n , wake up we are here" i told her. But she didn't respond.

"y/n" I again called her but she didn't answer me back. I felt her pulse to see it almost faint person's.