Part 23

Y/n POV

I woke up early in the morning with a painful cramp. I could hear Oppa showering. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I grabbed my stomach, my abdomen, cant even stand, cant even lay on the bed or sit. This is killing me. I sat down beside bed, tried a lot to stop crying but I couldn't do that. The pain was unbearable. I could see big blood covering the bed. I dont know what to do. Everything is making me afraid and angry at the same time.

I saw oppa walking towards me concerning seeing me like this. When I stood up blood started to drip down. I looked at oppa shocked.

"Oppa I think I am going to die". I told him. He chuckled and asked me "is it hurting".

I nodded making him go to his bag and gave me a tablet. "Have this everything is going to be ok. It will be bleeding a lot. But it is going to be ok. Believe me and trust me". I hugged him.

He made me have the medicine by giving me the water to have it. After having medicine, he helped me wash up. I stayed still. of course I will. I dont even have energy to speak. We got out from vacating the room. We sat in the car, both of my sworn siblings looked at me.

In the car I sat between Jungkook and Aru, while Tae oppa sat at the front. Kookie looked at me concerning, for which I gave him a weak smile. And closed my eyes as I leaned my head to Aru. she smiled at me and gave me kiss in my knuckles. She always makes me happy.

I think she found something, her expression says so. She slowly took my head and kept it on kookie head, while he caressed my hair. I always wanted a big brother too. Aru took her bag and gave me a dark chocolate.

I looked at kookie, he nodded with a smile. While I looked at Tae oppa for permission, he gave the same smile and nodded like allowing me to have it. I had it, it really helped my cramps, that is true.

It didn't take us much time to board on the plane. Kookie came and sat with me.

"why are you sitting here? what happened to Aru?" I asked him.

"Tae wanted to speak with Aru about something because she has handled many hospitals on her supervision, even if she is a journalist. So he wanted to know more about those. So I thought to give them some time and have talk to you." he told me with a smile.

"Are you ok? Is it hurting somewhere?" he asked me.

"no it is not hurting. It did hurt in the morning but oppa gave me some med so now I am fine" I told him.

"then why do you look so pale?" he asked me.

"Can you help me on something" I unknowingly cracked.

"What happened ?" he asked me concerning almost getting up.

"please sit kook." I almost begged him.

He unbuckling his belt kneeled in front of me and asked me "what happened dear?" sympathetically.

"It is bleeding like hell. I have changed almost two pads in one hour. I am afraid. Can you stop it please" he looked concerning.

"Have you told it to Tae?" he asked me almost teared up. I chuckled at his eyes. He looked at me confused. so I asked him "why are you crying". He smiled at me and wiped his tears and mine as well.

"yah I told him. He told me 'it happens when IT happens" he chuckled at my it word.

"IT means?" I know he is teasing me.

"IT means IT and nothing else" I blushed.

He laughed making all of the crew and oppa and Aru to look at me confusing to us. When they saw me blushing, they too laughed at me.