part 5

Tae Pov

It was a tiring week for me . There were many emergency and deliveries. And I was a bit cold with y/n because of my stress. Today I have to give her surprise and tell her my profession. Poor thing she has been suffering a lot because of my coldness. But I have to wait till my shifts get over. Only me and jk are present today. Others went for some marraige.

While I was waiting for my next patient, I saw y/n coming. I was dumb founded. I don't know what to respond. There are two reasons for her to be here, either she understood my profession and came to find me out, or she is not feeling well. I am going for the latter since I can see a shock face . She understood and she was about to exit.

"Y/n stop there, and come and sit here". I told her. She hesitatingly came and sit on the patient chair.

"I know you are here to consult, I am really sorry for being cold. It is because I was so tired these days of work. And I was about to tell you about me today, but all these happened" I told her softly.

She didn't even dared to look at me. Is she shy. Oh my god, how can forget that I am a gynecologist.

"Y/n look here, I know all these is embarrassing. But trust me I will help you dear" I assured her. She was continuously playing with finger. I understood she is afraid of this situation. I can understand, I have seen many women uncomfortable around . Now I have to make her feel at ease.

I took her hand and kept it in my lap, she become all confused and shocked because of my action. "Look I can help you, please open your mouth dear, and tell me your problem " I told her.

" I am sorry, I shouldn't have came here, I didn't knew you would be here, I never thought to disturb you, it is just because of unbearable pain I came here, and not to disturb you" she told me all teared up.

Now I understood that I messed up. I hugged her, she cried out. Oh my god I should be punished for making her cry like this.

"I know baby, now tell me , what is your problem". I asked her, she just shook her head. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Ok, then how about I call Jungkook " I told her and she looked at me with a face of no.

"Then will a kiss make you speak up" I asked her and without any delay I kissed her lips slowly, it was so soft. She was so shocked, I can see it in her face .

"Ok, now be a good girl and tell your hubby the problem, if you don't talk now I will take you to kookie, do you want that" I asked her with a smile 😊.

"Ok, I will tell" she told me and I felt at ease.

I knew that sentence is going to help me spill her problems.

"But just am embarrassed and just give me some meds and leave it, so that I can leave" she continued.

"I will think about it, now tell me" I told her seriously.

"It hurts, it hurts when I pee, my vagina hurts" she completed and started crying.

"Why are you crying, see I can help you with pain relief" she looked at me so happily, I think she is going through a lot of pain.

"But for that I need to check you" her face again fell.

"I don't have any female staff here since everyone went for some wedding, the only other doctor left is your kookie, so now decided whom you want" I asked her. So without any choice left she choose me, I was happy for that.

"Now you can change into this, and dont wear your undergarments. Look am your husband and now your doctor so don't feel shy and be at ease, and do you want any nurse near you?" I asked . And she immediately said no.

She came after changing, she looks cute in that look. she just sat there on the bed and told me "can't we skip this check up, this is really embarrassing" .

I went near her and hold her shoulder "y/n listen to me carefully, first of all don't get embarrassed , because I am your husband, and I am going to see it any way, today or some other day, so be at ease, the next one is I am the best doctor in my profession. ok?". Said it with a wink. She giggled .

"I am not judging about your profession, I believe in you, it is just that, I don't know what" she told me getting all red.

"it is going to be fine, I will finish this fast, and will go according to your pace and comfort, dont worry" I told her , and found she is ok now. I took her legs and kept it on the stirrups. she is all tensed. I can see it in her face. since I have no option but to check her, because I love her. yes I think I love her now, and will forever.

After helping her I went to wash my hands and came back towards her and put the gloves and sat in between her legs. And could see her vagina all swollen, I could see her in pain. I used some lubes in my finger and inserted my two fingers into her vagina. It did not take much time from her side to say

"ah... please it is enough, please take it out, I can't, please....."

"shhhhhh relax , it is going to be okkey" I told to assure her. she winced when I completely inserted the two fingers. After that I took some sample from her vagina, I have done the pap smear test.

"please, stop it, you are hurting me more" she begged.

" I know dear that it hurts, but this is for your good, it is over, please bear with me for one sec....and it is done" I took my fingers out. she let out a sigh. After that I put the gloves in the waste basket and washed my hands and went near her and helped her sit up.

she was all red, I hugged and told some soothing words, "it is over so stop crying my wife, nothing happened, and I will give you medicines, so the infection will subside, so now be a good girl and stop crying, do you want your sister to be scared seeing you like this" I asked her she instantly stopped crying, and smiled at me. After taking the meds , I took her to kookie's cabin.

"what happened Tae? How did she found out? I did not told her or unnie, then how come she?" he asked me a lot of question.

"it is that, she unknowingly came here and found out about me" I told him.

"is she ok?, or did something happened between you two" he asked us making us shocked.

"no it is just she is not well". I told him, she became all red.

"What happened ? Do you want me to help?" He asked her.

She suddenly looked at me. And hid at my back . And eyed him .

"She got some vaginal infection". I told him.

"Oh and you got checked up?" He asked her.

She just nodded. I think she is shy and embarrassed, because think she was living with both gynec doctors , won't she be embarrassed.

"Don't get embarrassed, I am still your kookie and it is our duty and job, so take the embarrassment out of you and feel free. I want my y/n back" jk told her.

I think she is much better now, after a lot of talks. Now we are going back home, and she is on leave for 2 days. And even her sister needs her, because she is almost time for her delivery.