Epilogue

Hello guys. I am back with full energy. So this is going to end soon. But I will try to write bonus chapters . So enjoy this part. Thank you again for reading.

After 15 years

Everyone is gathered around for the twins 15th birthday. And both have one more twins born. They are boys. They are 10 years old.

As for Aru and jungkook they also have two babies. Genre will be declared in their sequel. Please wait.

Everyone is getting ready and the girls are getting ready as well. They woke up from their sleep and stood up from their bed to see blood in their bed, got terrified both ran to their mama's room.

There their mama was arranging things, when she heard their sniff, she looked at them to see them crying. Getting shocked she asked "what happened babies ? Why are you crying ?" .

Then jungkook and Tae came inside their room talking random things. They look at the girls, and the blood coming from their legs and in their dress caught their eyes.

Immediately they went near them. Tae made them sit on his wooden chair.

"Appa...." both of them called him and started to cry again.

"Hey don't cry my girls, it's OK. I got you. Hm? " he told them and wiped both of their tears. While Jungkook went out to give them some privacy and also to prepare for the party.

"Are we going to die ?" Ana asked.

"No you are not" Tae told them chuckling.

"First let us clean you up. Then we will talk about it. While both of you freshen up, mama will be here and I will prepare things needed. And don't worry. I got it." He told them making them nod and went out, not before kissing his wife.

Both of them cleaned themselves and is wearing an old clothes. They came out to see their mama and appa waiting for them.

"Now both of you. This is pad and will use like this." He told them helping them how to use it. Both of their cheeks burning red.

"You both look cute while blushing. It is my fault for not telling you before hand about this. I am sorry kiddos" he told them.

"It is ok appa" told Sana. He smiled at them and let them change into comfortable clothes. And they came out from the washroom one by one after using.

"So now. Sit in the chair and I will tell you what is happening. Ok ?" He asked them and they nodded sitting on the chair.

He himself sat on the chair with his wife.

"They are growing up" she teard up smiling at them.

"They will cutie." He tell her making her smile.

"Now. You know you have uterus right. Like where the babies will grow." He asked and both of them nodded.

"Ok good. So there is blood surrounding it. That blood is to protect the baby. So when there is no baby, the blood is not needed right?" He asked and they nodded a no to him.

"Ok. So that blood goes out, since they are not needed. And this happens every month in that date or precisely after every 30 to 35 days" he told them and they worriedly nodded.

"No need to worry babies. Everything is going to be ok. Do you have cramps. Cramps means a weird feeling or pain in you stomach, like your lower abdomen ?" He asked them.

"Yes" both said together..

"It is ok. We can have hotpad. Hot chocolate to eat and all. You both will be fine. And this is a natural process and nothing to feel shy about. If anyone mocks you, you both are supposed to fight them back . Ok?" He asked them and they gave a firm nod.

"I know you will fight the way your mama fight. But this time use your mouth to fight. Ok?" He asked winking at his wife. She gave him a fake glare. While both their baby girls and boys laughed.

"Look who are here?" Tae told his wife, making her smile.

"Of course. Our babies " she told him making him smile.

"Yes. They look cute all together. " he told hos wife smiling at her.

Thank god, non of them have diabetics. So she felt happy. She was most worried about that. She didn't want her kids to suffer from diabetics because of her. She smiled at them and again wiped her happy tears. 😊

She got ready along with her kids and doctor husband.

Everyone was waiting for them. Both cut their cakes and had while they gave the cake to their parents. Their mama looked at their appa for approval and he nodded smiling. She took it into her mouth, rewinding what all happened in her life till now. Her tears were wiped by her so sweet husband.

She smiled at him. Aru came forward and handed over the babu to jungkook and came towards the twins. Hugged each one of them and again hugged them together and whispered in their ears "welcome to womanhood kiddos. If anything you need, your super cute aunty will be here for you. And happy 15s. Wish you all the best" and she kissed their cheeks.

For them Aru was not just an aunty. But everything foe them. Just like their own mom. They were so happy that they have her in all their life. She helped them make decisions and keep their sweet secrets from the world. They smiled at her.

Kook also hugged them. And whispered in their ears "if at all you need anything private. You can come to me. Don't feel shy. And I know I am your crime partner. So all the best, congrats being a women, kids. " he told them and came back to were he was.

For them kook was more than uncle. They Crack jokes together, play pranks together. Always cook together. Literally he was everything to them. They smiled at him.

Eventually everyone started to hug them and congratulate them. 🎊 

After the party everyone went to their room. Y/n was sitting in the room and thinking about things, when her husband came and kneeled in front of her.

"I have seen the pregnancy test . Why didn't you tell me earlier ?" He asked her.

"I did wanted to surprise you. But I think you found it much earlier than me. Right?" She asked him and he nodded.

"So again. Our kids are getting sibling or siblings. Let us go for check up tomorrow. And I will inform kook too. Ok ?" He asked her and she nodded hugging him. 🫂

"Hope kiddos will be happy for that . " she asked him.

"They are more than happy. They have asked me. This is my gift for the boys" he told her with a wink. She hugged him tightly. 😍

"I love you" she told him and she deepened the kiss.

After sometime they broke the kiss to breath . Tae smiled at her and hugged her and told her "I love you too sweetheart. "

They slipped to bed and slept hugging each other. Saying each other thank you for loving, for caring, for their kids.

Bye all. For now.

But I am here. Will see you in the next chapter. If you want bonus chapters later please let me know.

While I was writing thus I was crying. I didn't want to end this story. I will miss you all from this book. 😢

Bye.