Bonus Chapter 2 (Part 3)

Y/n POV

The publisher looks so damn handsome and hot. I started to blush almost in everything he said about me. And I could see my hubby being so jealous about it.

"How about we have some dinner and talk about things ?" he asked looking at me and Seb, the publisher. We both nodded.

While walking towards the table I felt my hubby dragging me to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He looked at me and then I felt a pair of hands in my waist and him kissing me with dominancy.

"What were you thinking when you thought to make your Hubby jealousy ha?" he asked me looking directly into my eyes.

" I did not meant to make you jealous, doesn't he look hot?" I asked him with a smirk.

Before he could say anything my babies ran up to me and hugged my legs. Which meant to hug them. I crouched down to their level and hugged both. And I held Sana, now Ana started to cry. So oppa held her.

"I want mama" Ana told him showing grabby hands to me.

"Ok, come here" I told them.

"no" Oppa held her towards himself and told me "You cant hold both of them sweetheart. They weigh much more than you can hold now. Sorry".

"Then, let us exchange" I told him and we exchanged. Usually Sana wont have much problem and thank god it went well.

We entered the dinning table and talked about publishing and all....

"Ding Dong" the bell rang.

Kookie went to open the door. And there comes a lady, who looks beautiful.

"oh Tae. it's been a while since we have seen. You are so engaged in your private life" she told him. She went towards and hugged him. He hugged her too. May be his hugging was a formal one but her hugging was a weird one.

"Please introduce your ex-girlfriend to your wife" she told me, the hell!!!

That broke me. I did knew he has a bad past but I didn't knew that she would return after everything she has done. And oppa along with everyone present there was fuming in anger.

She came towards me and hugged me. "You are nothing but a toy to him" she whispered in my ears.

"But I think, I know him more than you. Than you after you left him for mere money. And well, Thank you for leaving him like a waste paper. I was able to meant him like what he is now" With my such a long speech she looked frozen.

"And if your drama is over, you can leave our house" I told her, she looked dumbfound.

She plastered a fake smile and was about to say something but Tae oppa cut off her saying "And think twice before entering into my house, it wont be good for you". She almost ran from the house...

Tae oppa came to me and hugged me saying 'Thank you'

"No need of a thank you. That is what I am supposed to do for my hubby" I told him.

After sometime;

"So everything will go the way I told you to. And we will have a authors day with you signing the book on Dec 11, if that is ok with you" Seb asked me.

"Of course that is ok with me and everyone" I told him.

"And don't worry. I will take care of her. And make sure nothing happens" Seb told oppa and gave a smile and nod to him.

"ok, then it is settled. see you soon" he said bye to all and gave some candies to my babies.

After talking some more, we went to bed...

"Thank you for defending me and believing in me" Oppa told kissing the life out of me...

"Of course. Stop saying thank you. And whatever I said about you was nothing but mere truth Oppa" I told him and hugged him.

"By the way. Are you feeling well?" he asked me and I nodded saying "I am more than fine". He gave me a full blown smile and we hugged each other to sleep. And at some point both I felt two small hands hugging me and I saw Sana hugging oppa.

I smiled at them and I hugged Ana and patted her butt to sleep. They are my first and foremost babies, the less torture I have to go through.. I kissed their foreheads. Making them say hmm sound.

"Sleep beauty, you have some check ups tomorrow" Oppa patted my head. I smiled at him and closed my eyes letting the sleep to take me over...

Hello,

My dear readers,

Thank you for reading and following me. Please do vote. And here I end Bonus chapter 2, but will soon come up with a new chapter.

Hope you loved this chapter. Thank you once again..