Part 19

Y/n POV

Oppa woke me up at some point of time and told me "dear you have been sleeping for more than you should sleep, so get up. Someone needs you now, you know?" he asked me smiling and caressing my hair.

I first thought it must be Aru, so I asked him "is Aru ok? yah right, yesterday you told me that she was not feeling well. please don't tell me that she is not well again". I teared up .

He immediately wiped those tears and told me "oho, don't cry dear. It is not Aru, it is someone else".

"someone else! who is that? Jungkook? is he alright?" I asked him in shock and he again responded shaking his head. Then it hit me, so I told him "don't tell me it is Jimin who needs me" he hesitatingly nodded his head and I stood from our bed and literally ran over to his room to see him with an IV in his hand and reading some files.

When he saw me, he immediately kept the file aside and waved his right hand with a smile. Without giving the smile back I directly went to hug him and cried out sitting on the bed. I think he was afraid, so he started to console me saying "I am fine y/n. You are crying as if I am dead."

I broke the hug and started to beat him with the pillow. Hearing us fight all of them ran inside to see us, and I suddenly stopped when Tae oppa glared at me to stop. I stopped with a pout, he literally chuckled at that and came and hug me.

"He went unconscious yesterday when we were talking and he had fever and now he is fine. His fever has reduced and even Namjoon hyung has checked him to make sure and his sugar level was too high. He also came and check you to find out your sugar level to be way more higher than him. Which was 322. He will come back to lecture you both." Tae oppa told me. I nodded fearing what was coming for me.

Just then Aru told "you both are good duo. I mean Jimin oppa and Didi. You look like twins". She blurted out and we all laughed. She got confused and gave a questioning look to kook. He side hugged and told her "They are twins dear and y/n is literally expecting to be a mother of twins soon".

Hearing this I chocked on my own saliva. My god what did he said just now. I am going to kill him today no matter what.

suddenly Aru asked "really! I cant wait to see that though".

I looked at Tae oppa in a pouting and way of asking for help at a situation like this.

"Leave it Jungkook. let her be. Why are you making her angry? And you Aru when you get pregnant you will know the consequences of this me being the doctor". He told them.

Now both are blushing and walked away from the room immediately, of course not before winking at me. When I glared at them, they both went from there laughing, oh my god they went away from here literally laughing.

I turned to Jimin and asked him "what happened to you? You were all fine when we were coming back. What has suddenly gotten into you?"

Jimin smiled at me and told me "I don't know. I was fine when we reached here. Tae told me he want to talk about a patient with me and Jungkook. We talked about a lot, while I felt so uneasy like body pain and a bit cold and feverish. I thought it will go away, until I started to sweat in this cold climate. Suddenly everything that I see started to rotate, I mean you know dizzy. Then everything got blacked out and when I opened my eyes Namjoon hyung was checking on me. He was super angry for not taking care of myself. ".

Now I got it "so, was that you who asked to check my sugar level, you cheater?". He smiled at me giving me a sympathetic look.

"don't give me that look after you did this." I told him.

"Enough dear. Hyung won't kill you" Tae oppa told me caressing my shoulder.

"You dont have any right to say that oppa. You also betrayed me. You too Brutus." I told him with fake angry.