Part 34

Y/N POV

Today my sister will come along with her baby. Last day hobi oppa came home when I was begging others not to give me insulin. But he bargained my thoughts by saying that if I take insulin without tantrums he will bring baby and my sister. So now I am eagerly waiting for them. She is also an orthopedic doctor, so she will only come in the evening after her duty. She really has a place in my heart as an elder sister. I cant wait to see her and talk to her and the baby.

At last my patience have paid the price, she came along with the baby and hobi oppa.

"somebody has been waiting for you since yesterday" Tae oppa told the baby holding him in his hand, while my sister came to me and sat near me.

"how does the torture goes?" she asked me making me remind her cute curse towards me about my pregnancy during her months.

"it is more difficult than I thought. Especially the torture with needles" I told her.

Eavesdropping us kookie told massaging my shoulder "that is for your own betterment cutey". I gave a fake pout to him.

While Tae oppa, kookie and hobi oppa went to talk, we ladies neared to the kitchen. I went to grab things to make something but both the ladies made me sit on the chair.

"you dont have to do these when we are here to do" Aru told me.

"I got strict orders from them to not make you work" she told me smiling.

Aru went to make something for them "so tell me. which month is this?" My sister asked me.

"This is my fourth month" I told her.

"oh, and it is twin right?" I nodded.

"oh my god that is so cute. My baby is going to get two friends soon to play" she told me playing with the baby.

"you can help aru, while I will play with the baby. I haven't played a lot with him these days. Please" I asked her.

"come on you dont have to plead. He is so happy to see his aunty. Here play with him while I help aru." she told me and handed over baby to me.

I started to talk to the baby. "hello cutey. What are you looking at bubble? you look so cute when you smile." he smiled and is trying to say something.

I cooed to him "oooo aha is it? Then what happened? O really! " I asked playfully even though I cant understand a word he said.

Suddenly he started to cry. I didn't knew what to do.

But Tae oppa came near me holding the baby from me and told me "I think he is crying because he must be hungry, let us ask your sister."

"Mrs. Jeon your baby is crying" oppa told her playfully.

She smirked and told me "seems like he is hungry. come here baby, uncle wont understand it" and took the baby from him.

"y/n can you take me to the room so that I can feed him" she told me and I showed her the room. when I was about to exit she told me "dont go. Sit here. Let us talk."

"ok. so can I ask you questions?" I asked her, while she happily nodded.

"shoot"

"does it hurt when he latches?"

"No, at first it did. But later nothing"

"Then how did you knew baby was crying because he was hungry"

"that doesn't have a course you will eventually understand it. Dont worry. Tae will definitely help you with everything". She told me squeezing my hand giving me an assurance smile.

"Any more questions for my cutey" she asked me.

"what would you do if you crave for some food that you are not allowed to have" I asked her.

She laughed and I got confused, so I asked "why are you laughing?".

"I have a story to tell for that. When I was in my 5th month I got a craving for ice cream and I had one whole family pack from the fridge and within 24 hours I started to cough. I tried to hide it, but my husband caught me and brought me to Tae's cabin, he gave me a long lecture and heard a lot of scoldings from him when he understood my craving and snatching things especiallyice creams. From the next day onwards, one or the other will always be with me to make sure that I was ok". she told me.

I laughed out loud. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Later when I opened the door for her, I saw Tae oppa looking at me smiling. "what makes my cute wife laugh so loud?. what is so fun? Let me also hear. Tell me". he asked me side hugging and caressing my little more big stomach.

"oh. It was about you when you lectured me when I got caught by having a full pack family ice cream" she told him.

"what full pack. I didn't knew it was full pack till now". he gave her a death glare.

"you cant be angry on me now. Because it is over for me. Take care of her" she told him and came towards me.

"you talk to your uncle while I take your aunty to the kitchen" she told the baby and handed over a happy, fully energetic baby to oppa. But oppa held my hand told her "you go and help aru, we will play with the baby". I smiled. Because I think he understood that I was a little tired.

He sat on the couch, making me do that same. With concern evident in his face, he asked me "are you ok y/n? What happened, you look tired?"

"yah I am fine. Just tired and my back hurts a bit. Not a lot, it is bearable" I told him.

"back pain is something that has to be endured during pregnancy, it is ok. Lean on the couch." he told me.

He started to play with the baby. "he is so energetic I think" oppa gave me a not so energetic look.

"you must be tired with all the patients and surgeries today. Let me play with him for sometime" while handed me baby happily. I played with him when kookie came along with all other members and Avinash.

"wow. Our to be mom is playing with my baby" hobi oppa told me.

"oh I think my sister gave her a trial to be a mom for sometime. is that so?" kookie asked me.

I gave a fake death glare to him, while he gave me a fake pout.

"Both of you enough, let us have some food and then we will argue. Before that y/n come let us take the insulin and then we can talk" he told me making me stand and going near him.

"cant we skip it for today" I asked him with teary eyes.

"I am sorry dear. we have to do it everyday. come let us finish it fast" he told me and dragged me to the room.

He talked to me about todays incidents and meetings, the traumatic part ended fast.

"what is your sugar level now" he asked me.

"it is 108" I told him by checking with the glucometer.

"ok, you have to eat fast since we have taken the insulin" he told me and we walked towards the dining area, seeing all waiting for me.

I smiled to them and settled and ate whatever was given to me since I was really hungry. "someone is so hungry today" jin oppa told me with a wink. I fake pouted, while everyone laughed at it.

The talk went by so fast, everyone said goodbye.

"Don't you dare to do the stund your sister did and you will see my different avatar." He told me.

"I won't do it. Because I don't want to see your that avatar" I told him fake smiling.

"Since you have back pain, we will buy some pillows for you tomorrow to ease the pain while laying onbthe bed" he told me and hugged me to sleep.

Goodnight all.