Part 47

y/n POV

Oppa came towards me and caressed my hair and wiped my constantly falling tears because of the pain. I have started to scream because of the strongness of the pain.

"so you are going to listen to me. ok ? The pain that you are going through for us will end in no time, if you listen to me very carefully and follow what I say. ok ?" he asked me and I nodded not being able to say a word because of the pain.

"kook and your sister will be beside you, if you want me to be near you anytime, just let me tell you that, I am always there with you and we together will bring these babies to the beautiful world. ok ?" he asked me.

"ok" I told him like a whisper.

"ok" he told me and bend down to my forehead and kissed me.

He looked at Jungkook and nodded. A nurse was there with oppa, the nurse which I knew. she smiled at me and I gave her a weak smile. She helped oppa to wear the apron like thing along with the gloves and he sat on the stool which was set in between my legs, which were on the stirrups. He winked and smiled at me. I gave him a weak smile.

Authors POV

"ok. now push sweetheart." he told her and she pushed.

"not like this dear. Give me a strong push and not a weak one" he told her and again she pushed.

"good just like that. Come on push, push, push" he told her, and she pushed again.

She did it three more time. "please give me some rest. I am too tired to do it" she almost begged him..

"ok. now take deep breath in and out slowly. Good. " he told her and she was panting and almost closing her eyes.

Jungkook shook her shoulder to keep her awake. "please let me take some rest. Please" she told kook crying.

"no dear. you have to give a strong push. Come on. Dont be lazy" kook told her wiping her tears and sweats. He held her hand again and encouraged her.

"come on. 1.. 2.. 3.. and push, push and push" Tae instructed.

"good. You are doing well. we almost ending, one more strong push and I will be able to see the head" he told her.

"ahhh.." she again pushed.

"good. Now I can see the head dear, one more strong push and the baby will be out. Come on dear" he told her. He was constantly helping there by keeping his two finger on the vagina. constantly helping her while pushing.

"oppa. It hurts. please" she told him screaming.

"shhhhhhhh.. I know it hurts dear. But if you dont push now, it will affect the baby" He told her caressing her thighs trying to ease the pain.

"come on. 1.. 2.. 3.. and push, push. good, good and one more strong push and the baby is out" he told her. So she pushed with all her strength and the energy, the next second the room echoed the crying sound of their baby.

Tae got up from his seat with his first baby and told her "baby Anna is here sweetheart. she is so beautiful just like you" and gave the crying baby to Jungkook and Tae cut the umbilical code, while her sister undid the hospital gown to access the breast and bare chest for the baby to rest on. Once the baby was kept on her chest, she immediately stopped crying, making Y/N smile even in her strong pain.

Tae sat there quickly to check her to see if the baby is in position to push. Then came a pediatrician, he was of the same age as Tae and the baby was taken for cleaning and to check.

While he was checking he found it is time push their baby out. He looked at y/n and saw she was about to close her eyes, which was not good. So he caressed her knees and stood up from his chair and looked at her who was almost away from an inch to close the eyes.