Part 26

Y/n pov

Today is my birthday. I am so happy, not because it our birthday, but my dear killing periods didn't interpret the day. Thank god otherwise I would be dead. Everyone is coming today. Like his parents and all members, his friends, colleagues.

I woke up and went to wear a good dress. After a while I was greated by my husband who was talking to his patient in phone. He gave me a kiss in the forehead and side hugged me. Then continued to talk in the phone. After sometime he cut the call and gave me a passionate kiss, which was felt like a decade.

"Happy birthday dear" he told me catching his breath. I hugged him. Just then kookie came to the room.

"Guys. Why the hell are you not closing the door. It does have a lock. Please utilize it. And everyone is waiting, especially Jimin. So come fast". He told this with a smirk and went out.

I looked at Tae oppa and he looked at me. We both started to laugh out loud. We both went down to be greated by his parents and members. All hugged me and gave me small peck on my forehead.

I was looking for jimin. I haven't seen him since I came down.

"Somebody is missing someone I think" hobi oppa told me. I smiled at him. And he told me by pointing jimin while all moving towards him "there he is ".

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. We hugged for sometime and parted ways. I told him "happy birthday biggy old brother.". He smiled and told me "happy birthday baby sister".

We parted ways.

"This is so rare to see. I mean I have never seen or been to a Twin birthday." Avinash told us.

I am happy he forgot about the yesterday issue.

While everyone went to arrange things, Avinash came near me and told me "I haven't forgot what happened yesterday, we will talk about it soon" I gulped the bump in my throat.

Before I could respond he smiled and went away. ☺️ I will take whatever to escape from him today.

Me and jimin started to cut the cake together. Everyone cheered us congratulations for our birthday. We gave each other a small piece. Of course I can't have a large one, then all the people here who knows about me will kill me.

I could see Aru trying her best to cover her smile at my pathetic state. Then people started to have piece of cake. I was sitting near Tae oppa. Of course he will never leave me. Because he knows that if at all I get an opportunity to grab a piece, I will.

Tae oppa got a piece and he looked at me, and I looked at him and asked him "can't you give me a small piece of it. You know a small piece will not kill me right?"

He smiled and told me "your quota for today is over. If you want more you can ask namjoon hyung. He must be somewhere here. And there he is. Hyung.... namjoon hyung". What is he doing. Is he digging his own wife's grave.

"What happened Tae?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Y/n wanted to ask you something". He told namjoon oppa.

"What happened y/n?" He asked me concerning.

What should I say now? I don't want to die now.

"Oh I haven't seen you. So I was thinking where you were and have you ate the cake and all?" I told him like a question.

He chuckled and told me "first of all, I was the first one to hug you and say wishes when you came down. And yah I had the cake. And I know you were about to ask me if you can have one more piece of cake."