Bonus Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Tae POV

I went to my daughters room to see them both shivering.

oh my god, what have they got themselves into. I called Jungkook. "Jungkook" I screamed going towards them.

I tried to woke them, it was not working. Jungkook entered room a bit confused. "What happened ?" he questioned me. He came towards me and sat towards Ana and saw them shivering. He felt her temperature, I went towards Sana and did the same.

"They have high temperature" we said together, then we nodded at each other.

"I will go and grab the thermometer, you wait here and try to wake them. They can't sleep like this" Jungkook told me and he ran outside.

I almost started to tear up. I cant see my daughters like this. I started to panic. Jungkook came near me accessing my state.

"Tae, they need you right now, we need you. So get hold of yourself damn it." he scolded me in his most intimidating tone.

I wiped those tears and started to wake them up.

"Ana baby wake up. Please for your papa. Come on kiddos. Sana wake up, we need to give you meds and then you can sleep" with lot of effort from both of us, they woke up, tears welled up in their eyes, begging to sleep.

"Please let me sleep" both of them begged.

"Listen kiddoos, you can sleep once we take your temperature, how does that sound ?" I asked them.

"No, it is.... so cold in here, can you... pl..please switch on the heater" Sana asked me.

"Yes, we can do that, but not now. Now we need to take your temperature and take proper meds if necessary ok ?" I told them.

Without much delay they both nodded slowly. Jungkook took Sana's temperature while I took Ana's.

"How much is it ?" Jungkook might have seen my frowned eyebrows.

"It is 103. What about her ?" I asked him.

"Same here" he told me and sighed looking at them.

"My body hurts " Ana told us.

"We need IV cannula with a fever reducer in it" he told me making me nod.

"I will go and grab them, they are in my cabin downstairs" he informed me and went down.

"Papa. It hurts, can we please sleep ?" they asked me.

"No kiddos, you guys need medications." I told them, at the same time Jungkook came in with IV cannula and fever reducer. Both of my kids look shocked, oh my god, we are going to have a long day ahead today I think.

"Let's started with Sana" Jungkook told us and went towards her by wearing the gloves, while she scooped back. I went towards her and held her firmly.

"papa please..... leave....me" she started to sob, uff that is making my heart break.

"shhhh, it is going to be ok, unless or until you look there. I need you to relax and hear my heartbeats. ok ? Can you do that for me" she almost started to hyperventilate. She nodded and I held her head towards my chest. After some time she relaxed in my hold. Taking this opportunity, Jungkook held her left and finding a vein he slowly inserted the needle, making Sana scream.

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....." she screamed, making me alert.

"shhhh... it is finished, then he inserted the IV.

"it hurts" she cried. I cooed her telling sweet nothings.

"it is going to be ok sweetheart," I told her.

Now we have fever reducer left for her. When she relaxed in my hold I gave Jungkook the signal and he came near us with the prepared injection and he downward both her pant and panties, she went on alert mode, making me hug her tight.

"no... please... no" she tried to wiggle in my hold.

" shhh, hey baby, please stay still and relax, then it wont hurt" I told her. And that was not working.

"ok, I will tell you a story, listen ok ?" I tried to distract her.

"Do you we are going to Disney next week?" I told her.

"really? aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. no please. papa, leave me. please I beg you" she tried her best to get away from me making me hug her strongly.

"shh.. it is finished. now count with me 1... 2... and 3..." she counted along with him. Within second I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I looked at Ana's side to see just a blanket, where the hell did she ran away with her high fever. Oh my god, she is digging her own grave. Now I have to play hide and seek, and if Y/n find out about the fever and IV Cannula and injection, she is going to kill me for sure. She always told me to keep away those horrible needles away from her kids, apparently they are my kids too. Anyway our mission is to find Ana, and that is not going to be an easy task I suppose.

Jungkook looked at me sighing and he removed his gloves. I stood up placing Sana on the bed and covering her with the duvet. Jungkook stood up and we went out to find Ana, mission finding Ana, and my wife is going to kill me, if I dont find her and make sure she is fine....

Hello guys,

lately I have been a bit busy with my exams and I still am.

I will add the next part soon.

Now I have to study, bye bye...