Part 7

Y/N POV

So I went down to see Namjoon Oppa and three more oppas, which were new to me. They came towards me.

"hi sweety, I am Kim Soek jin. you can call me Oppa, like Namjoon and I work as a cardiologist in the same hospital as your husband". A handsome man told me.

"hi kitty, I am Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga oppa, that is my nick name and I was your husbands mentor and works in the same hospital and a colleague of your husband" a pale looking handsome told me.

"hi sunshine, I am Jung Hoseok. You call me Hobi oppa and I am surgeon and works in the same hospital and your sisters husband" he told me and I was so happy to meet them. I hugged him. He immediately gave the hug.

"really happy to meet all my oppas" I told them happily.

Then they entered to sit in the sofa. meanwhile I was walking behind them, suddenly somebody tapped on my shoulder. I don't want happened my self defense activated and the person was literally on the ground crying. It was Jimin. All came by hearing both of our cries.

"Oh my god, what happened Jimin?" My husband asked nearing to Jimin. It was really embarrassing.

"oh my god, I am sorry. I thought it was someone, it was just my self defense." I told him.

"I never thought, teaching you self defense will actually kill me ah." All of them laughed and Tae oppa helped him stand. Then I along with Tae oppa helped him sit on the sofa.

"are you ok? Do you want me check buddy" Yoongi oppa asked.

"oh no need of it hyung" I know he is in pain. Just like me he never like to bother others. I touched his back and he yelled in pain.

" I think you need sufficient treatment" Suga oppa neared him and without much delay he was treated well.

Then he turned to me with a death glare in his eyes, he told me "wait for me to recover, consider you dead, Tae go and marry someone else if you don't want to die from her hand". All of them laughed, and I sat knowing the consequences if I laugh.

We all had our dinner. I can see jimin in real pain. Poor him just because of me.

"Don't forget to come tomorrow, or you will know the consequences " told namjoon oppa.

"Why? What happened to her" asked four of them who were unaware of my check ups.

"Oh, since she is diabetic , she fainted one time and almost fainted yesterday, directly under my nose, so I can't delay to monitor her sugar level" namjoon oppa told them.

"Eat whatever you want , starting from tomorrow, you won't be able to eat much" he told me in doctors mode.

"Oooo, really. Then can I get ice cream" I asked waiting for their reply.

"Yes you can" Tae oppa told me giving me a smile and pat on my head.

I felt happy to be a part of this beautiful brotherhood.

"And jimin you too" he told jimin .

"Why me? I am totally fine, unlike someone" jimin told looking at me.

"May be you are , but there are chances of you having since you are twins" namjoon oppa told him, smiling at me.

I felt happy.

"But" he try to argue.

"No but, tell me when did you check your sugar level last" he asked jimin.

"More than 12 years back" I barged .