Part 35

Hey guys. I am back. Sorry for the delay. Hope you will 😉 enjoy.

Y/N POV

This is my fifth month. Today oppa is leave and with me, so we planned a shopping after sometime. So now we are sitting and having breakfast. Aru came late, that was when Jungkook asked her "are you on leave today. Because otherwise you will be the first one to leave from the table, but today you are the last one to join".

She gave us a faint smile and told him "yah, I am on leave today. I have to do some interview of a fashion model, so I have to prepare for that and I have a lot of leave pending". But that just sounded like an excuse for me, she looks different for me today. Because she is an energetic person, now she is all dull. Because I can understand people when they lie because of my teacher instincts. May be I am over thinking. Leave it.

We all nodded and she sat near me, that is between me and kook. I whispered to her, so that only she can hear "are you sure you are alright?" I asked her. She gave me a shocking look but immediately nodded a 'yes'. I nodded back with a suspicion and continue to eat.

After finishing our food, all went work except Aru. She let out a silent sigh, but I heard it. But she gave me a weird smile and went inside, when everyone left. Me and oppa went to our bedroom.

"we have a dose today" he told me smiling while entering the room. "not today" I whined.

"please, cant you do it for your lovely and caring husband" he asked me.

"For gods sake, when will you stop blackmailing me" I asked him.

He laughed and told me "when you stop your tantrums, I will definitely stop blackmailing. Until then this will continue" he pinched my cheeks. While I tried to wipe it off. Then he stood from the bed and went to his personal room and came with a syringe with medicine in it, after five minutes.

"so, lay down on the bed sweetheart. We will finish it off fast and go for shopping" he told me.

I nodded laying on the bed with no option left. He undid the dress on my butt and I felt a cold sensation, when I tried to look, he told me "dont look here. How about you tell me what have you whispered to Aru in the morning".

That did distract me "actually, there is something fishy about her" I told him.

I felt a small pinch on my butt "ahh"

"it is ok. Almost over... relax and breath... but tell me, what is fishy about her". He asked me rubbing my butt.

"cant you see that she is lying through the way she gets afraid when she told us the reason." I told him.

"I didn't knew, you were such an observer." he told me helping me sit up.

"come on. you didn't notice that. But I dont know, maybe I am overthinking." I told him, while he nodded "there is great chance for that. How about we go for shopping, then we talk to her. ok" he asked me cupping my chin. "ok" I gave a thumbs up with a big smile.

The shopping went well. We bought new clothes for me. But something cute did happen today. After purchasing from the shop, oppa went to pay the price, while I went to explore the shop. Because that shop was for pregnant women and for small babies. I was looking for the babies clothes, they look so adorable. I saw two babies, I mean they are twins, playing and laughing. I took one small dress, and looked at it, but I felt a hug from behind, of course it was my hubby.

"do you want that? no I think we should buy that" he told me and took it from me. But I stopped him and told him "but we dont know, if it is a girl or boy because this is a dress for boy".