Part 8

Y/N POV

"Y/n wake up, we have to go to hospital." someone familiar voice told me. It was not Tae Oppa, it was not Jimin, it was , it was kookie. My god. I opened my eyes to find kookie near me shaking to wake up, I woke up with a jerk.

"where is Tae oppa?" I don't know why I asked that .

He gave me a small smirk. "He had an emergency in the morning and went to hospital and told me to take you along with me to hospital. But I didn't knew waking you up will be this difficult when Jimin told me". He then went outside to let me fresh up. I laid on the bed again.

"don't you dare to lay on the bed again" kookie warned me peeking through the window. I just sat there and ran to my bathroom to fresh up. I got down after my bath to find Dr. P and DR. Jungkook talking to each other while arranging breakfast on table. I went towards them.

"good morning guys" I greeted them.

"good morning y/n" Kookie told me by racing a hand.

"good morning sissy" Jimin told me.

"Jimin aren't you coming to hospital" I asked him. He gave me a small nod.

"you guys have become good friends within one day, great" I told them by looking at them by giving a small smirk.

"we are just great friends, don't assume things" Jimin told me.

"ooooo" I told them.

"Jimin aren't you joining here?" I unknowingly asked and he gave me a glare. I mumbled a 'sorry'.

"why are you joining, aren't you a businessman? and didn't you came here to build yours own." he enquired jimin.

I literally face palmed me.

"actually she didn't knew that, I did not got the time to talk these to her" Jimin told him.

He just nodded to his answer. After finishing our breakfast, we went to hospital and both me and Jimin and I was dropped inside the cabin of Namjoon oppa. He was not there, went for rounds. Jimin came and sat near me. His glare is killing me now.

"don't you have something to tell me now, like apologising" he asked me.

I let out a sign "ok, I am sorry for making you come here, sorry for exposing you Dr. P . Will that be all ?" I asked him with a small apologising look.

"ok, good for you" he warned me.

"but you didn't answer my question" I told him.

"ok, see I am supposed to work here, and nobody know who am I is, not even Tae, he is the owner. " he told me.

it didn't took much time from me to ask "WHAT? OWNER?, I didn't knew that"

"he must have his own reasons to not tell you, you know just like me" he assured me. But it didn't make much effect on me.

"oh whatever. I don't care" I just shrugged it off.

"so, I need sometime. He just directly contacted me, you know DR. P and asked me to join here. That is why I came here. SO, either I will work secretly or will directly tell him, who am I . But for all these I need some time to trust him" he told me with a small smile. I nodded.

After sometime Namjoon oppa came.

"so, Jimin for you first we will go for a blood test to see the level of your sugar" he told Jimin.

He then took blood from his vein. So without much delay the result came and he was fine, but not fine, because he don't have deficiency but is pre diabetic. I envy him now.