Part 42

Y/N POV

It is not my due yet. But oppa is going on an all strict mode on me these days. He even disturbs me in the bathroom, every time I make any sort of sound. Even the sound of flush. Even during nights. He make sure that I am fine. I love his strictness, but I hate it too. Because at times it feels like annoying. I have told it to oppa that myself.

So today every one is busy, So I am forced to go with them to the hospital. Which I did not like at all, that idea was absurd for me. So the incident to telling him about the idea went like this:

"Y/N you are coming with me to the hospital today, since every one is busy and I have only one meeting and some small things. We will take turn and watch you." Oppa told me casually.

"first of all. That idea of taking me to the hospital is absurd. I will not come. Even if I have to be all alone. I dont care, but I will take care of myself. Second, why would you watch me. I am not a kid any more. I am going to be a mom of my babies" I told him boldly.

He sighed and told me "First coming to the hospital was not a choice, you are forced to come no matter what. I do not want you to be all alone. And I know how well you take care of yourself. I have seen it many times. Second of all, you are forced to watch not because you are a baby but your due date is nearing and I do not want anything to happen to you. So get ready my cute wife".

I fake pouted and glared at him, for which he kissed my pouted lips.

"Do not pout like that, you look more like a baby" he told me.

"I do not care" I told him and walked to our room.

Now I am sitting in my bed room, seeing him change the dress. He is changing after helping me change.

"you ok there ?" oppa asked me.

"yah, do you think I will be ok" I asked him.

"oho what happened to my cute wife, all on a grumpy mood. I am sure that you will not miss me" he told me helping me stand.

We walked towards the dining hall, we had our breakfast all together. Now we are sitting in the car, me watching oppa driving slowly and carefully.

"why are you driving slowly ?" I asked him.

"of course I have to. Because I have a wife in my car, who is all in grumpy mood now, what if something happens" he told me.

"oppa" I whined.

"false labour is also not a joke" I told him.

"why ? what happened? Is it hurting again ?" he asked me and I nodded.

"it will be over soon" he told me.

"how can you be sure that it is a false labour ?" I asked him.

He chuckled with a smirk and told me "otherwise I am sure you will be screaming your lungs out".

"I do not want the pain to start soon" I told him.

"Do not worry, you are in best hands" he told me with a wink.

I chuckled.

We reached at the hospital soon. He took me to kook's cabin, who gave me a full blown smile. for which I shrugged it off. I have started to dislike him. Because he will go in his strict mode towards me, whenever I does something which he does not like.

"why are we here oppa ?" I asked him not at all wanting to be here.

"oh that hurts. somebody is not liking me" he told me, which seems like hurt to me.