Part 18

Y/n POV

I don't know when I slept last night. I was shaken by oppa to wake up. When I opened my eyes I saw oppa caressing my hair and abdomen.

"how are you dear? feeling any pain anywhere"? he asked concern in his eyes.

"No I am fine. No pain. Yesterday you helped me a lot right?" I told him.

He nodded and was about to get up from the bed, I grabbed his hand and hugged him instantly making me cry.

He got shocked and asked me as he broke our hug "shit y/n is it hurting. You should have told me. Wait let me see."

I stopped him and told him with a sniff "I am fine oppa. I hurt you yesterday. I bite you like a dog did. And again cried hugging him".

He again broke the hug and asked me "is that the reason for this much of tears?" I nodded. He swept the tears and told me "just like you, I know you will never hurt me, even if I did". He slowly took me in bridal style and walked me into the tub. Meanwhile he told me, "I know it must be sore for sometime. But it will go away, after you shower I will again apply it."

"I will be fine oppa" I told him all blushing.

"oho. why are you blushing? I have seen it already yesterday. You are all mine now. So come fast, the time is 11 am here. You should have breakfast. Then the person arranged by your sister will arrive at 3pm. Till then we can have a walk and I have a small appointment along with others, so you should come with me. Because you are in a different place and I dont want you to get lost." He told me and gave me a kiss before going outside.

It do feels sore there, but not like yesterday. I came out after 15 minutes and Tae oppa came near me and made me lay on the bed. "I know this is embarrassing for you. but not for me" he told me and took out my panties out, when I let an unknown gasp and he applied the medicine there. "ssss.. ah.." I unknowingly told him.

He caressed my knees and told me, "it will be fine before evening. It has gotten  better. So dont worry. Till then try to avoid walking a lot." I nodded and he gave me a peck in my lips. Before he could continue there was a knock on the door and all of the members were talking outside, we can here that. I got up fast from the bed and got ready to go for breakfast.

We all walked to the restaurant, while walking kook came to me and told me like a whisper "you got a red ark here like a hickey. oooo" that 'o' was a bit loud though. All looked at me to see me blushing and me covering my hickey with hair as much as possible. Seeing me like this Tae oppa smirked and came near me and side hugged me by holding my waist.

"wow. This says all of it" kook told me making me glare him. He smirked.

"ah. leave it kook. Dont worry you can do it today. Leave her" Tae oppa told him. Even if he saved me, he himself made things obvious.

We all walked continuing to tease kook, which I like the most, I am the biggest contributor as well. Now I was smirking at him. While everyone is going foreword kook came near me and told me "why are you doing this" in a defeat.

"what?" I asked innocently. He glared me.

"ok. it was you who initiated though". I told him confidently.

"take care of your husband, he is into my nerves these days". he told me like a joke with a laughter. I gave a beat in his arm and ran from there. I mean I think I literally did so. I could here his chuckle before leaving.

The breakfast was buffet, while I was about to stand from the table Tae oppa grabbed my hand and made me sit making everyone including me confused "sit here. I will go and grab the food. You take rest" he told me. Everyone was smirking, including Jimin even though he will.