Part 40

Y/N POV

After yesterday's check up things were getting better until oppa told me about exercise. Ha.... I do not want to do it. Because I am too lazy to even walk and along with that I am not in a mood to do exercise. I am fed up of being in front other people like you know getting attention. I do not want to be an attention seeker. Now for me everything sucks, literally everything.

Being pregnant is not an easy thing. I have many pimple in my face. It is not so painful. But my back is hurting a lot. I have got a big ball, were I can relax my back, were I can ease my back pain. It is literally helpful. And while I am sleeping I have got a u-bed to sleep to ease my pain.

When I was thinking all these, I felt a hand weighing my baby belly means taking the wait of the belly in his hand, which literally helped me. I let out a sigh of relief through my mouth. Because I held my head to oppa's shoulder. He chuckled and gave me a kiss in my hair.

"thank you that feels so great" I told him.

"of course you will. You are carrying both the ladies. I am proud of you sweetheart" he told me standing like that. I unknowingly sniffed. Because I felt like a baby getting praised by papa. By I really felt at the same time.

"why are you crying ?" he asked me getting worried.

"Nothing just felt happy" I told him assuring him.

"ok. Do not freak me out like that ok ?" he told me slowly helping me sit on the couch.

"ok". I told him with a thumbs up.

He sat near me and took my leg into his lap and started to massage it. I felt so satisfying. "That is so great. Thank you so much" I told him with a smile.

"Not more than why I should say 'thank you' to you. You do not have to say thank you to me always. You are doing this for four of us. You are amazing dear. Try to close your eyes for sometime. I will call you after sometime". I closed my eyes and slept there. It felt so satisfying.

After sometime, I could hear someone talking. Oppa massaging my legs and someone stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook stroking my hair and talking to oppa about some of their patient.

"I think somebody is awake. Would you like to drink some water?" he asked me and I nodded immediately feeling thirsty.

Oppa helped me sit up. I smiled at him. Then came kookie with water, I drank it quickly hearing their chuckle. Both my baby girls are playing drums in my tummy.

"if you both do not stop now, no one will be angrier than me. Got it. And if I come there, it will not be good for both of you" I told to my babies.

When I looked at up, kookie and oppa were trying to stop their laugh.

"if both of you do not stop laughing, I will definitely kill both of you. I do not know why I feel like taking a dagger and stab both of you". I told both of them getting so much angry.

"wow. wow. wow. I think it is time for someone's exercise." kookie told to no one, looking at me, making me pissed off. And me cursing him under my breadth. For which oppa gave me a death glare, I gave him a sad pout. Now both of them started to laugh.

"let us finish it fast, Then we have to leave for some where". Oppa told me making me confused. So I asked him "to where ?".

"To some where you should not be bothered about now" he told me, walking me to the garden.

"You know I do not like suspense right ?" I told him with an expectation of him telling me where we are going.

"Do not worry. We are not going to kill" he told me with a mock.

We started our exercises and after sometime we did some yoga. Thank God it finished fast. Otherwise I will definitely urinate here. He stood up and help me do that same and gave me another glass of water to drink. I drank it with out tantrums, I know he will not let me go without drinking.

"Now let me go and pee" I told him and walked to our current bed room without even caring about oppa. I peed fast, it was out of control. Because it started to flow before me sitting, before even I could respond. It has happened to me twice. I felt so vulnerable about that, like something might happen. I came out and oppa saw me coming out wet down there.

He got worried and came near me "what happened ? Did you water broke ?  I told you if something like this happen You are supposed to call me." I stopped him by closing his mouth, I could feel his breath becoming fast. So I looked into his eyes and told him "I am fine. Just I could not control my pee. It just started to come out of my control, before me sitting on the thing. So do not worry I am fine. And if at all anything happen like that I will call you immediately. You will be the first one that I will be calling. So be at ease" I hugged him slowly closely not bothering my babies.

"so I think I need a bath. I have sweated a lot. It is so sticky" I told him. With saying that I went to my wardrobe to take some clothes.

He came towards me and took me to the bathroom. "Your dress will soon arise. You do not have to take a special dress for it. And let us get you bathed up. Come" he told me dragging me to bathroom.

"Oppa what will happen if the water broke ?". I asked him.

"Nothing will happen, that means the baby is coming and is on their way." he told me winking while cheering me making me chuckle at his cute behavior. And he helped me bath fast. At last the war of water ended. He he

"what will happen if the Water do not break ?" I asked him.

"Then we have our way of breaking it. Do not worry that won't happen. Be at ease cutey. If at all something like that happen I will take care of you well" he told me helping me dry myself.

When we came out, I could see a beautiful and comfortable dress for me laying on the bed.

"Yah your dress has came." he told me helping me into the dress. So I still do not know were the hell are we going and hope it is not any kind of trap. he he he.

To know where we are going read the next chapter. Coming soon. Most probably tomorrow.

Thank you.

Don't forget to vote.

Love you all.