Part 21

Y/n Pov

We have done packing for our vacation. We means both the couples. We are going to Maldives. I can't wait to be there. I have always wanted to visit there. After packing I went down to kitchen to see Aru making dinner. Because today is her birthday. Poor girl sh3 got allergic reaction because of the rose. She has been sneezing from the time from she got roses from jungkook. Now she is fine after the shot from jungkook. She has been running for her life when Tae oppa caught her and held her tight. She was crying for her life. I felt sorry for her. I went to my bedroom immediately not being able to see her like this.

When I entered to kitchen I saw her making something. So I thought to ask her.

"What are you making Aru? Need my help?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and told me "I am making gheer".

I got confused and asked her "what is that?" .

She smiled and came near me and made me sit in the chair and told me "it is a dessert buy I have made it special with sugar free for you. So rest assured."

"Wow you shouldn't have to do that ". I told her .

"No, we are a family and I really consider you as my sister, I don't have a sister. So consider this as making our sis bond strong. " she laughed seeing me smile and I helped her a bit as she told me.

After preparing dinner, we arranged the table and called all of them. Every member was here since it was her birthday and celebrated a bit too. All came to dinning area and we all had our dinner. After cleaning we all head to our bed room.

I went to fresh myself and while coming I saw Tae oppa sitting on the bed waiting for me while reading some books and of course with his round glasses, which makes gim damn sexy and hot. He saw me and came near me and smiled at me, then gave a small peck in lips.

"I saw you looking at me" he told me making my eyes wide in shock. He laughed at my expression. He hugged me and told me "I was about to say that you can continue to do so. I don't mind it. But  then you should also allow me to kiss you whenever I wanted to, even in front of any one. "

"What? No. I think better I stop drooling over my husband. I think I don't even have the permission to do that". I told him.

"Wow I didn't knew that coming. I was just joking dear and come sleep fast. We have to wake up early for our trip. " and he slowly took me in bridal style and kissed me and into our bed. He again kissed my lips making me moan and he again kissed me making me moan. He was again about to kiss me. So I stopped him.

When he gave me a questioning expression I told him "we have to move early morning". He pouted and I kissed his pout. He got shocked, and then his hugged me with a pout. I laughed and hugged him.

We both went to our dream land.

Next morning was a chaos. We woke up late. And running for luggage and bidding goodbye to Jimin, who eventually had tears in her eyes. For which Tae oppa told him "marry someone fast jimin."

"Yah, people are insisting me for that " jimin told us.

After bidding bye to him, we got into the chartered flight. We settled down at our respective seats. That was when I noticed Aru not looking good. We both were sitting together for a small chat.

"Are you alright? You look pale." I told her.

She smiled at me and told me "I am fine. Just got my periods".

I nodded.

"This usually happens with me. Whenever we have to go somewhere I get my periods to ruin my trip". I told her for which she laughed.