Part 17

Y/N POV

We all got packed up and I went to Tae oppa to ask that since he told me he has something to pack. Because we are going tomorrow morning, it is evening now. "Oppa didn't you told me that you have something to pack as well, have you packed it or you need my help" I asked him. Actually he was in his study room sitting and reading a book with a specs.

My god, he looks handsome. Hearing my question he gave me a look through his glass and smirked. He settled his books and specs on the table and came near me, so near that even an air can pass. And held my waist so softly giving me goosebumps and a sudden shiver, he smirked at me.

slowly traced my back and into my neck and cheeks and he held my face and gave me a loving and passionate kiss. His care was visible in it. And held my hand and told me "I packed what I needed dear. Be at ease". And gave me a kiss in the forehead. And we straightly went to bed and slept soundly.

We all woke up early in the morning to catch up the flight. All the members were there so the flight to India was not that bad. We chit chatted about a lot and then they discussed about their patients. I unknowingly slept in the shoulder of Tae oppa.

After sometime I was shaken to wake up and told me we landed, that was so soon. I could see the excitement of all on the matter of visiting India, precisely Maharashtra. And I was also happy that my periods was over yesterday and I could see my crime partner.

Kookie got a call from her "yah, we landed....ok....oh you should have sent some one dear" he told her over the phone. All chuckled and never stopped teasing him all the way to out. I could see his blushing. he he he.

At the entrance we got to see our beautiful aru, my crime partner, sister. Wow she is so beautiful and bit slim though. When she saw us she immediately came running towards us and hugged me in a swift motion. I hugged her back with the same emotion. I could see a betrayed look in the face of kook.

She understood and gave him a small hug and told him "no word to mom about this, if not she will kill me" . He hugged her slowly, I mean gently.

She gave a shake to all the members and gave a small hug to Tae oppa too. He gladly gave her that side hugged her and told her "you should have sent someone dear" in a mocking tone of kook and he chocked. She looked at kook confused and we all went back to our hotel.

We settled and I changed into something comfortable. Kook and aru went out for their first date and I thought to get a sleep it is almost night here, because I was too tired and we have the marriage tomorrow. But they have the marriage over night. Aru gave me a beautiful sari and told me that she has arranged someone to get me ready. I was enjoying the beauty of sari when somebody hugged me, knowing the smell I understood it was Tae oppa. I turned and hugged him more tightly. I can feel a sense of safeness in his hugs.

His next words made me shock, and I was expecting the same too and I wanted that too "do you want to make love with me. Promise I wont be rough, since we have kook's wedding tomorrow. And I have things ready".

I broke our hug and looked at his eyes to see pure love for me. I nodded with a smile. "I want words from your mouth dear, because I don't want to you to feel disgust later" he told me with a smile. I don't want to hear those words from him anymore, So I kissed him with as much love in it as I can and told him "you are never disgusting to me. so take care of me now" and crossed my arms. He smirked at that.

He leaned to my height and told "I will make sure you will not regret your those words and will not be rough I promise". I nodded with a smile and he gave me kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"don't giggle, you are tempting me." he told me and he took my arm in his waist and gave me a wink before continuing his work.

He slowly gave me a wet kiss. He took off T-shirt for us to continue and he himself took off his shirt. And looked at my braless body, I hugged him then he broke our hug. And slowly kissed my neck and that hurts. I unknowingly moaned his name.