Part 11

Tae POV

I opened my eyes to see her sleeping. She looks beautiful. Poor , she has gone through a lot. She was hugging me.

"Y/n open your eyes. It is time to wake up." I tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly. And looked at me and gave me a smile. I think she felt embarrassed about what happened yesterday. 😳 she covered her face in my chest.

"Is my baby feeling shy" I asked her.

She nodded. I gave her a small peck on her forehead and told her "don't feel shy,  you have to go through it again"

"What do you mean by that? " She asked me.

"I am going to help you shower" I told her.

"No I won't allow you to. I can do it myself. I have sufficient energy for that" she told me.

"Ok, let me see. You try to walk" I asked her. She immediately got up and sat there immediately. I think she feels dizzy.

"Didn't I told you" I gave her a look.

"Please let me do it. You can help me sit on the tub. But don't shower me. It is...you didn't even touched me like that. I feels shy to. You know" she looked down.

"Is that some sort of a complaint " I raised my eyebrows.

"No, never. Ok. You want to help me shower right? I don't even have energy to speak, so help me shower" she told me boldly. I love her this side.

"Ok, great. Come let us shower you" I told her and she let out a known sigh.

I arranged the dresses for her and came towards her. I slowly went near her and removed her clothes. At last the panties , when I looked at her she was looking somewhere. If I am right it is to hide her shyness.

"What will happen when you see me nacked" I could see a shocked face of her. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Can you do it fast. I feel cold" she told me. Without much delay her panties were also removed. I could see the pad covered with blood. I let out a sigh.

"Don't you feel uncomfortable with this much of blood in your pad when you sleep" I asked her.

"Of course I do. I didn't want to bother you last night. I usually change at night during my first two days" she told me boldly. She is becoming bold these days.

"Ok. That is fine. If you felt uncomfortable you could have atleast called me, cleanliness is very important dear" . And let her to the tub. Asked her to relax.

"But I am bleeding. How can I sit in the tub" she asked me.

"It is good for your body. There is no problem in it. And if you want I can let you use menstrual cup" I told her. But she immediately denied and told me. "I once used it. But those seconds were torturing to me"

I let her into the tub with the help of me. After some time I helped her out and helped her wear dress, and made her sit comfortably. And I went to freshen up. And saw her sleeping peacefully again. This girl.

"Y/n enough of sleep. Come on wake up. Eat something, take your meds and then sleep" I called her. She woke up. And gave me a look, which even I can't describe.

"What happened?" She asked me. What will happen?, I thought.

"Let us go and have breakfast " I told her. And she gave me a disgusted face.

"I don't want anything. My body is aching. " she told me.

"It is because you don't have anything in your body and no energy. If you eat anything, you will feel better. Now come on be a good girl" I told her and helped her to stand up. And slowly to dinning table. Both kookie and jimin were waiting for us. They gave us a smile. We gave the smile back. And I sat her on a chair.

"Now, I am going to feed you. Eat it without a word" I told her with a glare of seriousness and she immediately nodded. I fed her some porridge. Everyone got ready for work, while I was sitting near her in the sofa scrolling phone.

"Why aren't you getting ready oppa?" Shw asked me.

"Why are you asking that question? Of course I am not going. How can I leave you here all alone?" I asked her.

"Who told you I am alone here. I am going to college " she literally gave me a shock.

"Excuse me. You cannot even stand let alone walk. I was thinking about giving an IV after sometime and I will. So for the time being madam you without any word immediately send a leave application to your board, I will provide you medical certificate for leave". I told her and she gave me a look.

"I am going." She told to me and tried to stand up on her own. She let a groan and sat down there immediately. And told me " I am not going to college today". I laughed out loud. She gave me a death glare.

"Why are you glaring me. Did I asked you to eat the expired food" I asked her. She shrugged it off.

After sometime I let her to our bedroom . "So , now I am going to put an IV " she nodded. I think has less energy. I slowly sat on our bed and got the things ready for IV.

I started to insert the needle. She hissed and told me "I am sorry. I mean it" all teard up.

"For what dear?" I asked her.

"For....for disturbing you. For making you cancel your appointments. I know you are the most famous doctor in your specialisation, I know it is  not easy to get your appointments. I am sorry to your patients too" she told me making my mouth open. My so innocent wife is always crying my god.

"It is ok dear. I didn't say anything and you are never a disturbance to me and will never be. So don't take tension and try to sleep. And for my appointments, I does it online too. So you sleep and I will do some online consultation. If you need anything call me immediately. Ok. You got me?" She nodded.

And the day went by fastly. Now she can stand by her own and walk by her own. Now this is my last appointment and she gave me a small cup of tea and two kookies . He he 😂.

Now she is sitting in front of all the members and their glares are killing her. She was sitting next to me. So she whispered to me "are they going to kill me with their glare".

I whispered her back "you should have been much careful ".

She then announced "I am really sorry for yesterday. I will not repeat it. So now stop the glare".

All of them shook their head. "I promise, I will be more careful from now on". She told again. And everyone nodded." So I will prepare something for you all." She is so energetic now.

"Is that how your promise goes" suga hyung asked glaring her. She immediately sat there. I chuckled unknowingly.

"So do whatever you want" she told them. 😏

Then the bickering went on and on. We had our dinner. Of course I myself fed her. I love to do that. Now she is used to that.

Everybody said goodbye and went home. We couple also said good night and went to bed. We hugged each other and slept. She looks beautiful while sleeping 😴 💤.