Part 37

Tae POV

Today I am on leave to spend some time with my lovely wife. But she look very tired today and we have an appointment today. I think we might need a blood test, and I will make sure we do it no matter what. She also have to eat a lot. This is her sixth month and I think we will have a gender reveal soon. I cant wait to know it. But I am happy with boy or girl just like her. But if I am right kook knows everything. Because I was not there for the last ultrasound because of last minute emergency. And we were supposed to have our gender reveal last month, unfortunately non of us got time to is the truth.

She became more clumsy these days making me much more worry. I am saying this because not just few weeks ago, when Jungkook was on leave and with her. She was in her study room, writing something. When Jungkook entered the room, he told me 'The show I saw was terrifying. she literally was standing in a thin ladder and looking for books. And when I yelled her name, she almost slipped, if I was two minutes late I dont know what will happen, so I have given a big firing. And she is now crying'. I have never seen Jungkook so angry over anyone, he has a great concern for her.

Even I gave her an earful of words she might dont want to hear from me. When everyone knew what happened, everyone got angry and did exactly what me and kook did. We even punished her for two weeks of no writing.

After todays check up we will have gender reveal tomorrow. Now I am helping her bath, two reasons, because of her cute big belly of two babies she cant even touch her feet bending down, and two, I dont want her to have an accident in the bathroom.

So, after changing into comfortable cloths we went down to see kook and Aru kissing, it was passionate and intense. I let make them knew that we were here by clearing my throat. Aru literally ran from there blushing because of the embarrassment.

"I.. just" he couldn't form words.

For which y/n told him "carry on, carry on. My kids definitely want a baby friend soon". He chocked in his saliva. For which we both laughed out loud and made our way towards the dining area. We both sat and had some conversation.

"And we will have our dose today at hospital along with some other doses." Jungkook told her coming into the dining hall.

"what? why do I need some other dosage I am fine" she told him.

"No more talk or we will have more dosage. Do you want that?" he asked going to his real deadly doctor mode. I know that well, because when I was sick he took care of me with his that doctor mode. And I think he is being more strict towards her because of her that clumsiness. All the best dear for your future months.

We finished our breakfast and reached hospital. Kook and Aru took separate way, since Aru also have to do a blood test to see if she is fine or not. But I am sure, soon we will have a cute junior kook because they are going for a vacation soon if I am right. He he

After taking her to my cabin, I again did a blood test on her to make sure everything is ok. While waiting for blood test Jungkook came to my cabin for the ultrasound along with my little sister smiling like a full blown moon.

"why are you smiling so happily" I asked her.

"actually kookie oppa has told me if my blood test report come well he will buy me my favourite food. so I am happily waiting for him to buy me" she told me.

"oh ho that means the blood test went well" I asked her looking at her report which kook handed me and she nodded happily to me. So cute and adorable. While my wife was adoring her the bomb came from kook's mouth.

"we will have our doses and then ultrasound. How does that sound" he asked her.

"even if I say no, you will do it right?" she asked him with worry evident in her face and voice.

"No matter what I will do it cutey" he told her making her sigh and lay down on the bed.

"I think I should wait outside, and will come after the dosage, so that I can see my nieces" she told and tried to go out but y/n stopped her from moving "if you go outside, I will not talk to you".

"you know this is not a time to take revenge right" she almost begged.

"I am not taking revenge, I really need you in between these monsters, please stay" y/n showed her most famous puppy eyes, which let out a chuckle from both us husbands side to see them adorable.

The dosages went well and fast, except both of their cries. Let me tell you both of them were crying while hugging each other. These girls are so unpredictable. Me and kook looked at each other and sighed, went near them to console them and hugged them and wiped their tears.

Now it is time for the most awaited moment, ultrasound especially for gender reveal. Actually I know that Jungkook know the gender, so since I dont wanted to know I waited outside, so that I can have a super surprise at gender reveal.

When I enter back inside, I saw kook whispering something in Aru's ear. And I saw a shock in her face. They both are arranging the gender reveal.

After that me and y/n went home so that we can get ready for the gender reveal, While kook and Aru went to the garden near home. We both got ready fast for the gender reveal, I know from the face of y/n that she is anxious. So I sat near her on the bed and told her that "y/n everything is going to be ok. And we both dont have a problem for gender, we are happy for our baby, so be at ease. We are both together in this" she hugged me making me pat her head to ease her anxiousness.

The blood test report did went well, everything was ok, except some vitamin deficiency which we will increase her dosage. Thank god that it did went well, otherwise I dont know what I should do with her. Like with her being cranky on everything these days.

We entered the garden to find both Kook and Aru along with other members waiting for us. So how will the gender be revealed, it is through cake cutting. I dont think this will end well from the way my cute wife look at it. But I know she will not do it again since she is afraid of Namjoon hyung. We cut the first cake and it revealed as pink.

"yes. it is a baby girl" kook told us while eyeing y/n who gave a full blown smile to him who winked at her making her blush.

Then we cut the second cake and it revealed as pink again.

"yes. it is a baby girl again. It is two baby girl" kook said to us while side hugging y/n who was almost emotional.

"thank you" she told kook. "dont you ever say that" kook told her with a fake glare. For which she giggled and all came to hug us.

Now we have to find both baby girls a name, which is really important and a not easy task. But we will not reveal the name now. we will reveal it soon. We both talked to each other, while kook and Aru packed things for their vacation. We all said bye to them, while the girls had an emotional bye. My god their tears have no ending, where is it coming from? They both have them a lot. I chuckled at their cry, while both looked at me and gave me a death glare. While me and kook did a quick hug and bye to each other.

While trying to sleep my dear wife asked me "when will they be back, I already miss them both".

"They will be back soon dear. For the time being you need rest, you haven't had a rest today. So closed your eyes and I will massage your head to ease those thoughts" I told her while she looked at me smiling and nodded her head.

She slept within minutes, she must be really tired. I lay beside and hugged her putting myself to sleep.

Tomorrow I am going to take her with me, because no one is here, so someone has to be with her. Since kookie is on leave we will have more cases to deal with. So she has to come with me no matter what.

I will have the next update on Monday. Since I am going to have weekend vacation.
Thank you all.
Goodnight.