part 9

It was a nice day as usual, I mean after the monitor fitting it feels great to know my sugar level time to time and report them back. 🙂

So after finishing college I went straight home.   Then I went to freshen up and a small sleep will take my tiredness away. I came outside as none was home. So I was wearing just my towel from just below my shoulder. As I was about remove, my husband came inside without any notice. He then saw me in water dripping my hair. He came near me.

Now what is he up to?

He suddenly took off my towel, making me naked. I let out a gasp. And he put the towel on my hair, and started to dry it. I was all shocked that i cant even dodge. He is actually really tall, when his shoulder hit my head. I suddenly try to cover whole of my body with my small hands.

"It is ok, don't feel shy. Am your husband. You should dry your hair or else you will catch cold." He told giving a shivers through my body.

He is really something else and even  romantic. Hah, what am I thinking.

"I...I will do it" I told him by cursing myself for stuttering.

"No, you will not do it properly" he argued.

" the door is not locked" I told him .

"I did it way back before you coming" he assured me.

After drying. He looked at me. I suddenly took the towel from my head and wrapped myself. And ran to my cupboard to take dress and way back to bathroom. I could hear his chuckle .

After changing I came back to the room, to see him sleeping. So handsome,  I went near him. I was drooling in his handsomeness suddenly he opened his eyes. I got shocked and was going back, suddenly he pulled me back by my wrist and I landed on his lap.

"You can drool over me dear" he told me.

What was that for? I asked myself.

To change the topic I asked him, still sitting on his lap. "Where is the surprise?"

"Oh ho, so eagerly waiting for the surprise " he asked with a smirk.

I nodded innocently. Of course I was being innocent because I didn't saw what was coming for me then.

He came towards me, making me close my eyes because of the closeness. Then I felt something on my lips, opened my eyes to see him kiss. I felt happy, at the same time shy. Keeping apart all these issues I kissed him back. He moaned for the first time giving me goosebumps. He slowly slide his lips from mine to give some break and kissed on my neck, I unknowingly moaned. After sometime he parted ways and asked me

"How was the surprise?"

"Not enough to surprise me" I told him boldly.

"Really, then I can show you more, because I know this is your first time being so intimate" he gave me a smirk.

What? How did he know that it was my first time?

Before I could answer, he gave me a small peck again on my lips. I smiled shyly looking down. The silence was cut off by my stomach growl. I looked at my stomach, he touch there. I let out a gasp.

"Go and have something, I will come after getting freshen up" he told me making me stand.

I nodded .

"And no coffee" he warned me before going to washroom.

"Why? Please, atleast now. I really need one, I have slight headache. Coffee will really help me with it" I pleaded.

"Ok, but only today and I will make it for you. Deal or no deal?" He asked me.