Part 16

Y/n POV

I was so into correcting the papers during night at 1 am because we have to go to India for Kookies wedding which I am excited for. Except Jimin both the other doctors have not came back from hospital. When I enquired about them, Jimin told me that they were held up in some emergency case and their chances to come home today is less.

Taking it as a hint I started correcting those papers after dinner. If any of them see me like this, like correcting papers in the middle of the night, I am sure that is my death bed.

For my luck, I could see Tae oppa in his night dress in front of me. I gulped seeing the angry stare in his eyes. I can see him burning with anger. I was in my study room, so I quickly closed those papers and switched the lights off and straightly went to him and looked down afraid of his anger.

"y/n you know what you did was a grave mistake. I am going to punish you for the same. I know you don't like people crying. so you are going to be my personal secretary for next two weeks. You are going to come with me to the hospital and correct your papers there when I am in my case and try to mend your mistakes." he told me with a smirk and went to sleep without cuddling me. I felt bad. And that must be the punishment he gives me.

I woke up in the morning at 6:30 pm, of course he called me, you know I would not wake up if not. I was still trying to sleep. But he in his intimidated tone told me "if you don't wake up now your boss will punish you, which you will not like" and walked away from there.

I got ready and went down to see both of the others looking at me shocked, Tae oppa was not there fortunately. "Don't look at me like that. Your friend told me to be his personal secretary for two weeks" I told them

The next voice scared me "tell, he punished you".

"why did he punish you y/n. He really wanted to torture you I suppose" Jimin told me. Even though I didn't get the hidden meaning, I understood that there was something wrong in it.

"I punished her because, I saw her correcting her papers at 1 am in dim light. I know words will not make her understand, only this will and I am sure." he told them and others glared at me for what i did. and made me eat the food, I mean he fed me. Even though he is angry he makes sure that I ate my portion.

We all got into the car. I should say I was literally sweating thinking of the consequences coming for me. I preferred sitting in the back knowing me well. I asked whispering to kookie "is he that serious when coming to talk about a secretary".

He whispered me back "if I am right his motto is one secretary in one month".

Great. Just great. Now I am going to see his monstrous face. He was watching me from the side mirror. I smiled at him, but he smirked at me. At last we reached hospital. We are supposed to go to India next week. Yah, the marriage was postponed because of some meetings and business deals. He led me to his office and made me sit on the chair next to his room, where a table was arranged for the secretary.

"The real game starts now dear." he told me and went into his office. Nothing did I know about being a secretary but I did my best. He did scold me a lot of time for not arranging things clearly. Thank god he got an emergency case. My sugar level is going down I can feel it. My body was shivering. Before leaving he told me "if any urgent call, bring it to the labour room. And make sure you attend the call". I nodded and he went outside not before patting my head. I smiled at his caring.

I went back to my room in the entrance near his room. When I got back to my seat I saw the huge bundle of papers waiting for me to correct. I immediately corrected my papers and forgot about the dizziness. I finished it within an hour, felt proud of myself.