Part 6

Y/n POV

It was total embarrassing for me to face both of them now. They understood and is trying their best to make me comfortable. we came back home, and I found my sister all tired.

"what happened? are you alright? you don't look good" I asked her, while sitting near her on the sofa.

she shook her head and told me "I m fine. Go fresh up, it is time for dinner" she told us. I looked at Tae oppa, he told me to go and fresh up and he will be there, all by action. I went inside hesitatingly. I went to bath in our, I mean oppa and my room because I don't want her to slip in the soap, because of my special bath, he he he.

I bath and came outside and saw Oppa there. "is everything ok with her?" I asked him.

"yah, she is to tired, because it is high time for her, don't worry and don't forget to take medicines which i gave you" he told me with a smile. I should say I am in heaven now. Then he went to bath. We had food together, my sister was not eating and they, the two doctors show their stern and angry face and she immediately completed her plate. I chuckled at her reaction to them.

"Don't chuckle a lot, think twice before you do that because, when you get pregnant they will torture you with glares and needles. By the way I can't wait to see you pregnant.  Your baby will look beautiful. Or babies. Aren't you twin. So there are chances for twins. He he." she told me all with her mood swings.  I chocked my food. Tae oppa immediately handed over water and patted on my back. Now all chuckled at my reaction.

We went to sleep. While moving towards her room, somebody pulled me to guest room. Immediately my self defense mode activated and i took hold of his wrist and his back was facing the wall, i suddenly released my hand on his wrist when i saw him. He let out a gasp. "I am sorry. It happened without a notice. So i didn't mean to do it. I am sorry." I told his apologetically looking down. "It is ok, i almost got a punch" he held my face and forced to look at him.and gave me a smile and again told me "Call me if you need anything, don't get scared on anything and be careful with your sister, always keep an eye on her. You got me?" he asked me smiling. I nodded and he gave me a hug. I smiled at his care.

Then he side hugged me and told me "don't worry, when you get pregnant I will take care of you both. I mean the baby and you. Or as she said, babies". I ran from there . I could hear him laughing.

I went to room to sleep, I was sleeping and she herself was sleeping peacefully. It must be around 2 am, I heard some groans, and looked towards unni and found she was in pain. without asking questions, I switched on the light and told her "don't worry, wait here for me, I will call Tae oppa and kookie, wait and try to relax". she nodded. I was all shivering and I knocked on the door harshly unknowingly.

"what happened? why are you shivering? is everything ok? he asked me opening the door.

"she.... she... needs help, please....come fast" I some how told him.

" don't cry, it is ok, you did well" he told me with an assuring smile. I don't know when I started to cry. Then we called kookie and together went to her room. She was literally screaming. I could not see her like this. I went towards her and told soothing words.

"we are taking you to hospital, don't cry and try to relax. Your contractions are not so frequent now. But you are on active labour. Try to relax. Dont stress yourself" he told her while placing a hand on her lump. Both of us nodded.

Then Tae oppa came near and told me "don't cry, she is going to be ok, do you want to come with us or sleep here, because I know you must be tired after taking the meds".

"I want to come with you, and I am coming, let us go" I told him instantly and he gave me a boxy smile.

Then we all together went into the hospital, Oppa again came this time he was wearing his scrubs, he changed after taking her to a common room and asked us to move to his cabin and told me "do you want to come inside, i prefer you stay here, since kookie will be with you here. What do you tell?" I looked at kookie, he smiled at me. "I will stay with him", I told him. After that they shifted her to labour room. I was praying for both of them.