Part 36

Y/n POV

It has been one week since aru is back. So today Avinash is on leave and has got the charge to take care of both of us. I think that wasn't for the best, because he is a bit strict on some matters than we think. And the next moment that I saw his avatar I dont want to be even near him. And he has been so cold to aru, since she is back. I can say that both of them are at cold war. So oppa has given me a task that, if I make them back, I mean if I help him stop the cold war, he would give me a small piece of chocolate. So I accept that offer, will anyone say no to that, especially someone who is really craving for the chocolate.

Now oppa is getting ready for hospital, while I was sitting on the bed and scrolling phone. He snatched the phone and told me, "try to shorten your screen time" and gave me a small peck.

"Then what am I supposed to do, I dont have anything to do and you wont allow me to do anything I want" I told him with a pout.

"oh come on, I will never say like that, except for your screen time and ice skating" he told me with a wink. "You can take your phone after one hour, till then take this book and read, it is about pregnancy and if you have any doubts, note it down and I will give you answers when I am back" he told me.

"thank you so much" I almost jumped in happiness but his death glare was enough for me to stop. I gave him an apologetic look. "Dont do that again, And dont eat anything that I told you not to and if you eat and is seen by Avinash he will be mad at you and then no one can help you, even me. you got me?" he told me and hugged me. "yah I understood, I will not do that. dont worry" I told him.

Before leaving he told me "Dont forget the task". while I told him "consider it as done and dont forget your promise, I mean the offer".

"yah, let us think about it when you finish the task" he told me with a wink and almost ran from me before I can question him further, because he know I can not run.

I smiled and went to toilet, of course, the pee urges are still torturing me and both these kids and playing drums in my stomach.

I never thought the task which oppa gave me was not at all easy. I went down because of my hungry, both of them always want make me something to eat. When I went down both of them were sitting in different corners of a couch, I smiled and sat in between.

"are you both going to be like this, I mean isn't it time to end your cold war" I asked them smiling. But what make me sad was that, both of them didn't even paid attention to me. If they were angry with each other, they should be. But why are they not talking to me, why are they angry over me. I let out a sigh "are you sure that you are not talking to me?" I asked them one more time, but they ignored me and went to their own rooms. I felt bad for myself.

I sighed again and went to grab something to eat. I made an orange juice for myself which I like the most. I just sat there and replayed in my mind what just happened and started to cry unknowingly. I know I shouldn't cry over things like that, and I will not. But why are they behaving like that.

My backpain and my leg pain is killing me. I slowly climbed the stairs by holding my stomach and the back to support. I slowly went to Aru's room and saw her sleeping, I thought not to disturb and went to Avinash's room, he was reading something. Again I thought not to disturb. I slowly went to my room and slept till noon. I sat up at 1 pm feeling hungry, I went down and saw both of them sitting in different corners and doing their work.

I sighed at sat there "do you both know how much you are hurting me. If you are angry on each other, please be but why are you doing this to me" I chocked my tears, making both of them to look at each other at shock and came near me.