Part 49

Y/n POV

After some more days of torture, we are heading home with the two cuties. Sana in my hand and Ana in oppa's hand. Of course I can't handle both of them together. And Jungkook was driving the car, Aru is waiting for us in the house, she was very happy when she found out that, we were coming home. After 5 to 10 minutes of driving, we turned into the house. There Aru was waiting for us, she gave me a full blown smile with those dimples. so cute.

She opened the door for me, and held the baby for me, so that I can stand up. After going inside, Aru gave me a glass of water to drink. After drinking, oppa came towards me and told me "come, let us see the room for the baby which you didn't, it is near our room". He then helped me to stand up slowly, and took me to that room, the room for our babies. It looked too beautiful.

 "It looks so beautiful

"It looks so beautiful. I mean, it is so cute. Thank you 😊 " I told oppa. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Now let us make them lay down and you also sleep and take rest, and font worry about anything. We are all here ,ok?" Oppa told me and I smiled at him by nodding my head.

"Ok great" he told me and handed me Ana and he held Sana from kook. And we together kept them in the cradle. And there was also a bed near to the babies cradle for me and oppa, like permanently, so After some years we can change into our old room and give them privacy.

Then I heard Aru giggling. I looked at her and saw she taking photos of us and the baby while kook looking her from behind, as to see what she was doing. They really make a couple, made for each other.

She came towards and told me "my cousins and family will come in the evening to see three of you. Others have seen them, all of them are working in that hospital. " she told me half excitedly and half like she is forced to say. I chuckled and nodded at her.

Now my dear babies need me I think. They started crying. Oppa gave me Ana, I started to feed her, while she was full Sana started to cry and I fed her again.

I suddenly felt tired and dizzy. Oh, I know this feeling.

"Oppa my sugar is going down, need some sugar quickly. " I told him. And he immediately gave me a packet of sugar from his pocket.

I took it and after sometime I felt relieved 😌. I smiled at oppa.

"You can rest dear" . I slept.

After sometime I was shaken awake by someone, opened to see Aru smiling at me.

"They are here. Can they see you and the babies. ? " She asked me.

"Of course. Tell them all to come in" I told her . She nodded excitedly and went out.

I slowly sat in my comfort. There came a huge number of people, all men. I smiled at them and they gave me the smile.

"Hi nice to meet you all. Aru have told me about you all. " I told them.

"Yah. She also have told us about you" an elder looking brother told me.

"So these are the cute twin babies " he told me .

"Yah Ana and Sana". Pointing to the babies.

The day went by so fast. I fed them whenever needed. Oppa took care of me so well. That even I didn't even need to know when they cried for sleeping, he took care of them. He made sure that I rested well. And took care me as well.

Hello guys.
I know this sis a small chapter. But I am really sorry, I am not getting the sufficient motivation. But dont worry, I will come up with a big epilogue next.

This work is going to end soon.
See you in it's sequel.

Don't worry I will write a big epilogue if possible.  Thank you all for always supporting me and loving my work.