Bonus Chapter 3 (Part 1)

Y/n POV

I have finished my first part of the chapter and walked into kook's cabin. Since I am pregnant with my twin babies and I have only 2 more weeks to go., Aru have taken my twin girls with her and her baby. She takes care of them well. She has gone for some business reason so she took my babies and Jimin along with Tae oppa went with her to help her with them.

"Hey" kookie hugged me and caressed my hair.

"Hay", I told him tiredly.

"You look tired, let me check your sugar" he told me and held me into the couch he had. 

"Everything seems ok" he told me looking at the glucometer.

"Ahh..." I screamed keeping a hand on my stomach. I looked at him scared.

"Shhh... that's ok. Let me check you" he kept his hand and found I have contractions and I am in labour.

"This can't be happening" I told him.

"Hey..  sh... I got you. I am here. I will be with you" he told me and immediately put an IV in my hand.

"Relax... and breath. Let me call Tae" he told me taking the phone from his pocket and side hugging me.

"I don't want to give birth now" I told him and he gave me a sad smile.

"I am so sorry. It is not in our control now. I knew this would happen. And since you are having twins it's quite natural" he told me.

"No.." I cried feeling the pain again.

"Hey. Tae. We kind of have a situation here" he put the phone in speaker.

"Y/n is in labour" kookie told him.

"Uh..oh"

"How is she?" He asked kookie. Kookie handed me the phone.

"Oppa..." My voice cracked.

"Baby" he whispered.

"Please come fast" I told him. I sobbed.

"Hey baby. Listen to me carefully ok. You have to listen to kook ok. Listen to him and I will try to come fast." He told me.

"Please. I want you here " I yelled at him.

Kookie took the phone from me and talked to him for sometime coming to me.

"Y/n, don't be scared. I got you. All my appointments are canceled for you. Don't worry. I got you" he consoled me.

"But I want oppa. When will he come?" I asked him.

"You know it right? He didn't get the flight. But he is trying for a chartered flight. He will be here soon. At least we can pray for that. But for the time being you are the priority " he caressed my hair.

"He will come right?" I asked him again after sometime.

"I am so sorry. I have no idea dear. And I don't want to give you hope" he told me with a sad smile. 😞

"Ok... let us check your Cervical dilation" he told me and made me lay on the bed without minding my yelling at him.

A nurse entered the room and walked upto me and held me down.

"No... please" I begged. She gave me a sad smile.

Kookie kept both of my legs on the stirrups with the help of another nurse. He wore the gloves and sat in between my legs.

"No... please. Don't " I screamed.

"Shhh... its going to be ok" he told me and I felt him widening my folds with one hand and his two fingers going inside me. The pain I felt was immense.

He looked at me and told me "shh... it is going to be ok. Just relax and breath."

"Ahh.." I cried.

But he didn't budge. He pushed his fingers all the way inside me. I tried to close my legs, but he stood up and had a firm grip on my legs, to keep them wide. At last he took his fingers out and ruled out it to be 4cm.

"It hurts a lot" I told him looking everywhere not him and hiccupping.

He caressed my cheeks. And wiped my tears.

"That was needed dear. You should relax more. Otherwise it is going to hurt more when I push my fingers inside again." He told me seriously.

"Please.... not again" I begged him. He gave me a sad smile. 😔 later the nurse helped me keep a monitor on my stomach in order to monitor my contractions.

"I am sorry" he told me.

After sometime Suga oppa entered and asked me "how are you feeling?"

"Not all fine" I told him.

"Why? I am sure you will be fine. Just try to breath and relax. And about Tae he will be with your during your birth giving either online or by person" he told me and I nodded crying.

"Hey, Hey. Shhh... it is going to be fine. We all are here and even jungkook. He is good at this. We got you and the babies" he told me.

I don't want to give birth now. I want my hubby.

Jungkook is trying his best to make me at ease and giving me as much consolation he can as possible.

"While I push, poop might come. I am shy. Please can't we change and wait for sometime or days" I asked him.

He laughed and told me "poop is ok with me. I have seen enough. It will not affect me and we can't change your delivery. It's natural and if we try to change things will get complicated. Do you want that?" He asked me and I nodded a big no.

"So my big girl. Relax, your big brother got you" he told me and asked me to relax.

Him being a nice brother tied my hair well and kept in nice and we'll for me. So that I won't feel any discomfort and he immediately made a hospital bag for me, making some nurses to buy things and he told me about his baby playing with mu babies. 

He assured me again and again that I am going to be fine and the babies are really healthy and have sufficient weight. And there is nothing to worry about.

Hey guys,

I am back with a new chapter. Hope you like it.

Please do vote and comment.

I owe this chapter to many people including Legnaabej and goldenbitch2 and many more. Hope you all liked it.

Thank you reading and voting and commenting.