Part 25

Y/n pov

I am very happy today. Because I don't have to go to work today. College is preparing new academics, so every subject has a day. Today was an exception for us English professors.

Even Aru got leave today to enjoy together, like shopping, ice creams and the list goes on. We immediately packed everyone , so that we can have more time. We both went to change.

While I was changing the bell rang. I went down knowing that Aru must be busy changing, since she takes a lot of time to. And I thought it must be oppa to take something which he forgot to.

I opened the door to see a familiar figure, but it is not someone I know. I looked at him confused, with my  eyebrows upward. He is an Asian, I can say that.

Before I can question him, he asked me "can I get in?" And without much delay he entered. I couldn't withstand that. I quickly caught him in the collar neck of his shirt and into the wall. He looked shock.

"How dare you barge in to someone's house?" I asked him. He smiled at me. Why is he so calm, like how can someone be so calm.

Before he could reply anything, Aru came running to me with a smile and shock evident in her face.

"Let go of him didi. He is my Avinash bhai, my elder brother, he couldnt attend the wedding because of some of his reasons which i havent let go till now." I let go of him fast. Knowing I did a grave mistake. He smiled at me. Then hugged Aru. I haven't seen her this happy. 

They broke the hug and looked at me. "I am really sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry, I..." I couldn't complete the words. Both laughed at me.

"I am really happy you did that to him. I always wanted to do it, but I couldn't but you did it for me" Aru told me and hugged me.

"By the way I am Dr.Avinash, I am a traumatic surgeon. And you don't need to feel sorry. I always wanted to know how to feels to be in fight. Thank you. You literally shocked me ....?" He asked me.

"I am Kim y/n. I am a professor and wife of kim Taehyung. " I told him.

"Do you know Park y/n?" He asked me. Making me confused.

"What are you asking bhai? She is park y/n. " she told him.

He immediately hugged me and told me "you are park y/n, the author of 'seven nights'". He asked me.

"Yeh I am . That was my first novel series." I told him, which reminds me of those days.

"You know what? Even today people reads it. It is the best romantic novel series I have ever read. When will the next series come?" He asked me breaking the hug. Making Aru look at me shocked.

"Yah, I don't know when the next one will come, I haven't thought about it and I don't know whether I will write more". I told him by itching my neck.

"No. you know, you have millions of followers out there waiting for your next ep and next series. Please do consider the fan". He told me.

"Yah, I will definitely do that. And please be seated I will bring something to eat." I told him. He stopped and told me "you don't have to. I will be here for couple of months. I know you have planned for girls day, Aru told me. So both of you go and enjoy, I have to go to your husband's hospital. My first day at hospital. Or may be I will be here for a year." He told surprising aru. She jumped and hug him.

We said goodbye to him and went in our separate ways. First our destination was pizza. We both enjoyed and talked about a lot. Gossiped about our husbands. She even told me how her brother loved my books. She told me he always read those books whenever he has time. And he has  read it almost hundred time.