Bonus Chapter 1 (Part 3)

Tae POV

After not seeing my beautiful daughter, me and kook has started to hunt her down. With her that much of high fever, I dont know where the hell she ran of to.

Now I am cursing my mansion like home. I dont know where to start with. Should we go to kitchen, or pool, both of them at different ends. After both of them getting better I am going to take them to the hospital for a check up, that is for sure.

"Have you checked your room ? Jungkook came running towards me from somewhere I dont know.

"No, I haven't. There is a least chance for her to go there" I told him.

"Something like this happened last time when you went to a conference and she was in your room crying saying 'I am missing papa' " he told me with a quote.

"Ok then let us go and check there. Have you checked everywhere else ?" I asked him.

"Yah, that is the last place. And if she is not there, we are in great trouble. Or at least we have to find her before Y/n come" he told me with a wink.

I thanked him for making the things more tense for me. While he gave me a salute.

We went together to my room, the door was slightly opened. I looked at Kook. He gave me a satisfying smile. But that dropped when we heard hiccups.

"Mama, please come fast, those monsters are going to hurt me" oh my god, how can she call me a monster. she must be really scared.

We entered the room and I saw her looking at us in poor horror. And started to cry hysterically.

"Hey baby please don't crying. You are breaking my heart" I went towards her and hugged her. She hugged me. I took her in my arms and we entered their room. She looked at Sana and asked me in concern.

"Is she going to be ok ?"

"Yah, she is. And now you have to worry about yourself baby" the concern was evident in my words.

"Can you not hurt me ?" she almost begged me.

"we will not hurt you. And this will not hurt you" I told her pointing to the injection.

She hugged me.

Jungkook came towards us wearing the gloves and I held a firm grip on Ana. She tried to wiggle, But fortunately my grip was to tight that she couldn't even thing of moving.

He held her hand find a vein, he slowly inserted the syringe.

"aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! No please, I dont want it" she screamed.

"Hey Ana, dont move. Stay still" Kook told her looked at the way she crying to escape my arm.

"It didn't hurt that much, I know" he told her connecting the cannula and IV.

She looked at him in disbelief and gave me a betraying look.

"Oh, come on that wasn't much" I told her. A tear escaped her eyes. I slowly wiped it.

Now, the fever reducer is left.

"Please let me go now" she sobbed.

Jungkook prepared the injection, coming near me. He was still wearing the gloves. To prevent further infection of there is one. I hugged her fully, finally giving space for kook to do his job.

He looked at me for approval, I looked at her, seeing her sound asleep. I nodded at him.

He slowly undressed the small part of her pant and panty. She was hugging me tightly while sleeping. I still remember when I saw her for the first time. Mama's girl.

Kook wiped the part for injection with alcohol swabs and slowly inserted the syringe making my baby immediately cry and scream.

"Please, dont. It hurts way more than it should. No please"

"shhh, hey shhh. it is ok. It will shooo your fever. Please bear with me for 2 seconds and it is done" Jungkook cooed her while pushing the plunger, so the meds can go in fully.

"No... no... please....it...it ..... hurts...way more than it should" she screamed.

"shhh, that's ok. Now count with me to 3. Come on" he encouraged her.

"I....2...3" they counted together and he took the syringe out and placing a cotton there while rubbing it.

"I will not talk to you both. When mama come, I will make her punish you" she told us making both of us chuckle.

Even if she don't tell her to punish us, she will. Even if it was their fault.

She closed her eyes, while I almost rocked her to sleep.

I placed her on the bed. And both of them are sound asleep. After sometime I checked their temperature and found it coming down. I sighed at it.

Now my phone is ringing. "is both of them ok ?" that was the first question she asked me when I answered the phone. "I know you might have injected her, and you will sleep in your guest room for a week" she told me and cut the call. That was it!

Jungkook came inside with his phone. He sighed and

"Guest room it is then" we told together. And we started to laugh....

And the day went by. Both of their fever is reduced, but their mood swings are just like their mama's.

Kept getting angry with both of us, throwing tantrums and crying themselves for getting angry with us.

It was a horrible day for both of us, but they are our soul. My everything....

SURPRISE...

Will be back with new bonus chapter.

Please do vote and comment.