Part 15

Y/n POV

We have been watching kookie for almost 2days. He is not eating anything, not talking anything. So we decided to talk to him today.

Now we are sitting in the dinning table, and he has been constantly playing with the food. We three of us are watching him.

Suddenly Tae oppa spoke breaking the silence. "what is it Jungkook? what is bothering you? sharing will definitly help. And I know you there is no problem for anyone in your family or even to your patients? Then what is bothering you. You haven't eaten anything for two days".

"ok, I will tell you. My family has arranged my marriage, she is from India. Just like your marriage, this is also a business marriage and can't be broken till our death part us. I am ready for the marriage and I even talked to her, she is so innocent, beautiful and cute." he told us blushing.

"Then what is bothering you?" asked Jimin.

"The problem is whether I will be a good husband or am I the exact one for her" he told us in sad pout.

"you should solve your own insecurities" Jimin told him professionally.

"All do get ready for leaving to India on this week" he told us hugging Jimin.

"wow. I can't wait to get a new sister. My god, my crime partner. can't wait to see her". I told happily jumping.

"I got a sister. I always wanted one" Tae oppa told us excitingly.

"I got an innocent sister unlike someone " Jimin told looking at me.

"Ooo, can't wait to see my sister " I told Jungkook.

"Wait, I think she is calling" jungkook told taking his phone out. And he attended and we all ran to see the cuty.
Wow she is so cute and innocent looking.

"Hai, all . I am Arundhati. I know the name is a bit tough. Call me aaru" she told us.

"You don't have to introduce yourself. I know you all. See you soon. All are slept here. And I was going to, but held up in some buisness" aru told us. Wow she has a dimple.

"Welcome to the family dear " we all told in unison. She blushed immediately.

"Hi, Didi. She looked at me. Can I call you didi. And tae oppa, I heard about you a lot from kookie and about jimin oppa too." she told us.

"You can all me anything dear and when you come here I will take care of you like a big sister. And tae oppa was happy and excited that he got his own sister now, you know a younger one to pamper." I told her and she blushed and laughed.

After some time "good night all. It is 12 here. SO early morning works to be done for marraige. I will take care of you didi when you come here like a younger sister. My only lovely sister" she told me. And kookie said bye to her, she again blushed and we cut the call.

"She is so pure. So innocent. Can't wait to meet her and be friend." I told and all laughed 😅.

"Kookie. How about we celebrate it. Just four of us in a restaurant". Tae oppa asked and he immediately accepted. We all got ready.

It is raining so much. Got into a big traffic jam. But we reached our destination within one hour, just because of the traffic. We already reserved a seat for us all. We had our food session along with teasing session for jungkook. He he he. I enjoyed a lot.

We were about to go home when we heard the cry of a women. We all went to the sound of cry and saw many people surrounding something. We also went there and saw a women crying by clunching her fist and saw a baby lumb. She is 🤰 pregnant.