New book ideas

All fake names until it's a real book. Just spit balling ideas

M1.

So, this one is going first because I like it, I'm still debating on it tho😭. This story is basically a book version of the cw and bet "the game", it'll go into more depth hopefully about certain characters, you'll see more of the relationships hopefully, I already have the first chapter done and the second is started.

The couple is originally from Michigan, but when **  gets signed and drafted to the *. *  to play his first year, he leaps at the chance to take his 5 year girlfriend Ryan with him. Ryan didn't want to go, she had plans on pursuing her dream of going to duke university for medicine, the exact place her parents went. But love moved her from her family to San Diego California with her boyfriend, she left on a bad note with her parents, as the expected her to follow in her footsteps, but she was a prodigy in school, graduated a year earlier, and was able to take time to think about the decision.

She decided to take a chance and move with her highschool sweetheart **, settling for ucla school of medicine. As they settle in San Diego with a whole new life, Ryan and**  try to support each other. They'll have to deal with football wives, football games and football players taking over there lives and shaping them as people. 

Me personally, I like that one cus it's gonna be the same concept of the game, a little different, maybe even the same concept of my last book but in a different way, it'll be serious, it's not exactly like the show of being funny and constantly joking but it'll hopefully have a little bit that you guys like. I have a certain direction for this story, so if you guys liked the little pre book whatever it's called lmk.

•••••

M2.

Kassandra aka kassy is a mother of 2, her daughter jade, and her sister amiyah. Most of kassys life she's been putting everyone first and could never focus on other things outside of how to make things work, But when she moves into her own apartment and begins going back to school, she meets people that bring out every part of her, no matter how good or bad, and old lives that she use to know bring her back to where she was.

••••

M3.

Carmynn, Alexandra and Brianna are now living with  their "dad" after going from foster home to foster home after their grandmother whose had them for years passes away . With nowhere else to go & none of them being old enough or financially stable.

Carmynn the eldest) has to navigate the world by her lonesome, 18 years old whose luckily taking her senior year serious  and caring for her two younger sisters Alexandra whose 16, and also the troubled one. And the youngest, Brianna whose 10. Carmynn  has had trouble with addiction, which isn't surprising considering her mother also had addiction issues. Carmynn  has a tight group of friends, but sudden shifts in dynamics change within her life

Their dad tried making the most of their new living situation but the girls Thought they somewhat settled for their life. It wasn't the best , but they made it work.

•••

M4.

** is a 20 year old college student, No dad. No known family besides his mother ever since they moved from New York to Texas. It wasn't safe there for him. He was surprised he's even alive, he was dealing with people that weren't good for him. He's never even thought about college or his career until they moved. Which was for the better. They needed a new place to start after the death and the heartbreak him and his mother went through, since his father past.

••••

This oneeeee, idk, I could make a interesting book, probably a little hard cus I feel like this one deserves more depth, I already have names for the books, unless y'all wanna drop some. This one is basically if you don't like the first one and the direction u see it going, we have this back up😭

M5.

Ryan and her boyfriend Keith have been together for a couple years, it's been on-and off and in again , but now they on and ready to go, Keith has moved Ryan out to a new state, new city and new lifestyle with the hopes of being famous, a actor, a football player, whatever he could've got he would've took. But while they are living their newest life, Ryan learns a lot of Keith and how he operates under pressure. All while Ryan is working an extra shift at another job to be able to pay for rent and school, she meets **, who is also in the same field as Keith, ** takes a liking to Ryan pretty fast, they become friends and when Keith finds out it throws him off his game, & brings out the real him, all while Ryan's left to pick up the pieces of their dysfunctional relationship, she learns more about herself in ways she didn't think she'd ever have to, with the help of her new friends, she navigates the life in San deigo, the drugs, the women...the men and the millions of other temptations everyone's fighting, Ryan knows, her relationship isn't the only one crumbling.

Those are the ones that I have for right now, y'all don't steal my idea please 😭 when I say that I mean exact idea of names ectttt, but if someone does wanna make a book, I literally got you with plots🫶🏽

Anyway, the thing is, it's not hard to make a plot, it's hard to make a plot that will make a entire book and possibly a book 2. But I feel like with these and the ideas that I have surrounding them I'll definitely be able to make a full book, hopefully more interesting, a little less predictable, but this is Wattpad nothing is unpredictable 💀.

Anyway, if you have anything to say, please do. I'd like to know what you guys would wanna see.

Y'all also note that I'll still try to fix my book that's out, if y'all really liked that plot line, I think you'd like the last description for a book that I gave you, and maybe even the first one. I just want honest opinions, or if anyone has a specific plot they wanna see play out I'd be happy to make that happen and try my best. Also, idk who you guys wanna see play the characters but I'd you have anyone let me know, 💀it's all gonna be da'vinchi from grownish and bmf or Dave or Bryson in my head, but If you want someone else I can definitely use their pictures. Or have a specific girl to play. Idk, anyway, let me know y'all, y'all probably don't care anymore but i do😭

I got my writing mojo back a lil bit