Chapter 2, Ep 38. Throwback

"Lila listen I'm not gonna disrespect your parents like that." David told his girlfriend Lila sternly as she was trying to get David's clothes off his body

"David, chill out, my parents aren't coming home until Sunday, we got time.." she began unbuckling his pants and he stopped her "Lila, your parents don't even like me, I shouldn't even be here right now"

"David. Oh my god, chill the hell out dude, what's your issue? Huh? Are you just scared about having sex with me or what?.."

She continued trying to unbuckle his belt and he sat up a bit moving her hand away before buckling them back up "no I'm not scared of having sex with yo ass, I just can't. I don't wanna disrespect your parents, I'm already disrespecting them by being here"

Lilas parents were strict, very strict pertaining to Lila, they were church people, Christian church people.
Lila wasn't allowed to have any type of boyfriend and she wasn't allowed to have sex until marriage, but her parents didn't know that she was already 7 boys in.

"David, you are not the first person I've been with, adding you to the list isn't gonna hurt anyone"

"7th person in?" He shook his head and she kissed in his neck "no listen, if your parents tell me not to do something, I'm not gonna do it. I don't wanna get in their bad side and fuck this up."

She sighed and stopped touching him before looking st him with a mean mug

"Your really not fun"

"Well that sucks, we can go down to the mall or something if you want?" He suggested

"I don't want to go down to the mall, I wanna go down on you, and your not letting me"

"Because I respect your parents." He asked "that's a dumb reason to be upset with me."

"Do you really think we're gonna get married?" She asked, making him shrug

"I don't know. Possibly. Why?"

She scoffed "David..you got some big ass dreams kid"

"You don't think we gon get married? Have some kids?"
"Uh not really, I don't expect to ever get pregnant, I don't want that type of life" she chuckled

David looked st her like she was crazy cause he did want that type of life, he wanted kids, he wanted a stable career and wife that loved him

"I don't even have a condom, how you expect not to get pregnant but you tryna fuck raw?" He pursed his lips "that don't make no sense girl"

"It's called pulling out dude, just give me a heads up" she began kissing on his neck and he laid back further on the couch stopping her "what are you doing?"

"Girl I said no, i care bout you n all, but I also care about your parents, I don't know about you with my family, but I want your family to actually like my ass, and they obviously don't."

"They do like you David..their just traditional, in their own way."

"Hm. Aight well, the sex? Still not happening" Lila groaned laying back on the couch making David laugh