Chapter 2. Ep 23. Distraction

"Listen Milani, I'mma tell yo ass one last time. Go clean ya damn room, and I mean clean that shit when I walk in there better not be a fucking speck of dust on the damn floor, aight? Or else you ain't going to go daddy's"

"Ma" "ain't no ma, go clean your room lil girl" mani said to milan as we were in the kitchen cooking spaghetti just to have something for later

"Looking like yo fuck ass daddy" she said before beginning to put the spaghetti sauce in the pot to boil "I heard that!" Milan yelled

"Good! Tell em I said it, and tell his baby momma she look like a baldheaded kangaroo"

I laughed a little st her comment "why you always talking shit about her dad? "
"Because he a no good cheating ass nigga who be fucking kangaroo looking bitches, why you asked tho?" She said with her mood changing quick "because your always dogging him in front of Milan, one day he's gonna come up here talking about how she called him baldheaded or something"

"I hope she do, I hope she do, cause when's child says it, it's true, true to the T. But never mind my lil out burst about her crooked ass daddy, you came in late last night and you left the courthouse with David. Where was y'all going? Back to his place?" She asked smiling "y'all go and get a lil freaky? Did he make you feel better? If you get my drift"

"Uh no, we went up to a basketball court and just talked"

"Just talked? Till like midnight? Girl you lying, y'all had to of did something"

"We didn't do anything, he just wanted to take me there because I was upset after the trial, and we talked..." "y'all talked?" She asked putting air parentheses up

"We actually did talk, well he talked mostly, about himself...and I didn't mind because honestly I don't think he had a much different childhood than me, I mean he did, but he didn't kind of, he's dealt with violence in his life like me"

"That's cute, not that he's been thru some shit but the fact that y'all both have it in common. So, y'all ain't get down last night? I mean I know your still moving on from Luca sand everything but what doesn't say 'I'm moving on' better than some moving on dick?"

"Imma pass on that for right now" I said laughing "I'm still trying to balance everything...court, Leyanna, my music career, and trying to find places to stay"

"Excuse me sis?" She said looking at me leaning against the counter "you stay here"

"Mani, I can't stay here forever" I told her as I turned up the stove. "Yes you can hunty, I mean, why can't you?"

"Well, I can't stay here forever because I would like to have a fresh fresh new start with my daughter in our own home"

"This is y'alls home tho" She said quietly, I laughed a bit "mani, don't you want me to move out and move on?" "Hell no, I want you here, what if Lucas find you or something?" I shrugged "I will make sure you'll be the first person I'll call if it happens"

"Or just stay here"

"What if I move i
On and want to bring a date or something over?"

"Shit you can bring David over all the time if you want, I don't care, just don't be too loud cause there are kids here"