Chapter 5, ep. 62. Deceitful

7 months later

"JORDYNN STOP" mani yelled at jordynn as she locked herself in the bathroom with tears rolling down her cheeks

"Baby open this damn door right now" david said upset yet, calm.

Jordynn sat against the door trying to ignore the banging on the door and the yelling.

What was happening you ask?

Jordynn didn't want to take her medication, she was currently 7 months pregnant with a baby bump that looked as if she was only 5, and ever since she found out she was pregnant, she also found out that she had anxiety, which isn't very surprising to her or anyone else, but the medication made her feel depressed.

She didn't feel like herself, she thought being pregnant would make her happy and living a life she's wanted to live since forever, but the medication was one of many things that were stopping her.

"JORDYNN NICOLE BROOKS, OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR AND TAKE YA DAMN MEDICATION"
Mani yelled sounding pissed off, which she should be, mani and jay broke up once kyra was about 3 months, jay wanted to be on his own and try to do parent and mani didn't like the idea, so she'd rather him not be there then sometimes be there.

Jordynn got off the floor wiping the tears and quickly opened the door letting it hit the wall

"I'm not taking that shit." She said pushing passed both of them

David grabbed onto her arm and she quickly pushed him away "don't grab me like that!" She yelled holding her wrist

He put his hands up and slowly walked up to her

"Aight, baby I'm sorry, I know your stressed..."

"Do you? Do you really? Cause if you know I'm stressed why are you trying to get me to take this fuck ass medication?" She asked snatching it from mani to show him

"This shit doesn't do anything for me. It hasn't helped my anxiety ONCED. I still have panic attacks I still have anxiety attacks. I feel the same, the only fucking difference is that I feel tired all the time and fucking depressed." She sighed throwing the pills onto the bed and rubbing her belly...

David looked at mani and she did the same.

"Jordynn...look at your belly. I know your a small woman but your belly shouldn't be that small. the doctors said it was due to anxiety and stress and we just-"  "just want what's best for the baby?. Yea I know. I know you do...but I also think you should want whats best for me more than what's best for the baby."

"We wants what's best for both of you, equally. Baby you want this baby, and I want this baby, this is our first kid together..." David said walking over giving Jordynn a hug

"I don't want to risk anything, and if this medication helps you give birth easily and smoothly, they that's what it is, it sounds like I don't care about you but I do, it's not just the medication making u feel like this, it's also the baby and everything else, your career and leyanna and court with ya old babydaddy"

Jordynn giggled a little that that's the only thing David's called Lucas ever since she's been pregnant

"Can u just take your medication sometime today? You don't have to take it now."