Ep 3. Make me - cry

"Why you keep moving away?"

Lucas asked jordynn as she was cooking dinner

"Hm?" He said getting closer to her in a seductive way making her feel uncomfortable and moving a bit while continuing to cook

She was making fajitas tonight, since Leyanna begged for them after her gymnastics practice

She didn't want to disappoint

"Lucas, I'm- im trying to cook.." she said lowly ready for anything

"I can tell, you can't give me a kiss or nun? A Nigga gets home from work and I can't get no kiss?"

He asked moving her hand off the skillet handle and turning her slightly toward him

Looking into each other's eyes, he smiled at her, not a nice smile, a smirk, or a smile that was intimidating to her

She was hesitant to kiss him, but she did, kissing him on the lips he smiled widely and let go of her hands "all I wanted was a kiss girl, you Over here acting like a nigga doing sum shit. Whatchu been up to today?"

"...ley had a gymnastics class today, her teacher said she's been getting better, I think we should enroll her into the elite class"

"The elite class? Psh, Leyanna ain't ready for no elite class right now, girl can barely do a flip, the fuck kinds gymnast is that"

"She's trying..you know she's only 4 she can't do everything yet"

Going thru the cabinets for something to eat he looked back st her

"I know how old my child is jordynn, but even the the most basic people can do a flip, she needs more time to practice"

"I want to enroll her, her teacher said she's been having really good improv-" "speaking of teachers, what happened at school? Her teacher kept calling me n shit"

Why'd she have to call him?

"I was late to work today and taking ley to school and I picked her up late, but they let her stay in some community club place for after school kids"

"You was late to work? Ain't you on yo last fucking strike? You out here thinking imma pay yo bills? Hell naw, I've talked to Carlos, you lucky that nigga lowkey got s crush on yo ass and wanna keep you around. Or else you'd be unemployed"