Tik tok made me come back

I know y'all don't even read this book anymore 😭 wel nobody ever did really but still.

Anyway I saw this tiktok and it was like "when Wattpad writers say they going through something so they can't update" w the druski "so ur a liar" sound & reading the comments made me laugh my ass off , I haven't been busy I just forgot about the book, I was working on book 2 but then I was like nobody even reads it so it's not like anyone will care

But randomly I'll get ideas for what I should've done in book 1 and ideas I should do in book 2.

I know y'all don't comment on here alot but it would help if you guys could help me, I just wanna know if I should make a WHOLE different book maybe with the same outline of a plot which is abusive/finding yourself/love. If I do that, I'd take whatever you guys want, I'd make a cast if people y'all would wanna see, I'd try to put in more detail so the reading is longer, I'd try to go into depth with side stories so the main story doesn't get stale alllatttt & try to continue book 2 with the same writing.

Orrrr just hurry and finish book 2.

I've been thinking about Wattpad and I literally wanna make a whole new book 😭I'm not good at it but I love writing about these types of situations but I wanna go deeper I feel as if I didn't do that with this book. And I wanna write a book that'll have a bit of every type of story in it, book 2 is suppose to have gore and racism ect in it but I didn't get to that part 😭 I still have the draft of the storyline for the racism and death scenes ect for book 2.

Writing books about abusive relationships is a lot easier because you have someone that people obviously hate and someone that everyone wants the main character to shack up with, there's never 2 there's never a time for the said person in the abusive relationship to be by themselves. I wanna make that type of book.

I also wanted to use davinchi as like a if I did 2 lovers him as an option. I just don't know if I wanna stick with Dave east being the other. But I love both of them😭, I just want to be able to use people that people will be able to like see yk?

And the reason I wanna make a whole new book is because I miss making the beginning of this book, I was so carefree and just wanted to impress myself, I wrote it whole reading it 😭, I just kept in mind what I'd like to see (even though u guys like depth and I didn't give that

I feel like if I started a new book with a better or more decent story idea, I'd definitely keep up with writing it and not disappear because idk what to write. I got to a certain point where I stopped writing this book because I know you guys like consistence, I was starting to forget which characters acted the way they do, which people were apart of whose circle ect.

But In a new book, I'd make sure nobody got mixed up. Im not a good writer but I do okay sometimes, but I wanna do better than okay. I wanna feel like I did when I first started writing this book living life and any spare time I had just coming up with ideas.

😭ik only like 1 person will comment on this but I just wanna know how y'all feel. Like should I continue this book? Or start over

And again if I start over, the story will have somewhat of the same plot...but very different people and relationships, different things happening , I literally already have a storyline I can use, which is probably overused but I literally don't care every storyline on Wattpad is a overused one even all of mine😭

I just wanna know what would u guys like to see if I did start a new book, I wanna cater to y'all, im not finna give y'all everything u want cus if I did, my book wouldn't of turned out the way it did but ykkkk I'll give y'all a lil sum

And

What would y'all like to see if I continued with this book

Reminder, those both can exist at the same time😭