Chapter 3, Ep 50. Black girl issues

Turning my body I was pissed as hell

Only a couple hours ago me and David were watching a movie, eating and talking, then it progressed to making out, and I was definitely going to let it progress into a bedroom session, I wanted him, it's not fair to be that fine.

But leyanna knocking on the bedroom door around 3 in the morning, i knew weren't going to be able too

It was now 5 in the morning and the sun was going to be up in an hour, and we were laying there hearing leyanna story about school

"I think that elementary school girls are annoying, they don't stop talking"

"Oh really? They don't?" I asked not wanting leyanna to think she's talking to herself, I wanted her to talk to me, and she already feels comfortable with David, so If this is her way of talking, 5 in the morning then I guess.

"No they don't, they talk for hours, they are annoying, but there's this girl, Madison, she's my friend, she's quiet, and when I try to talk to her she just waved her hands and stuff."

"Is she deaf?" David asked, I wanted to laugh because he sounded annoyed as hell, I knew he was tired

"Maybe, I don't know. Mommy if deaf people can't hear, then how can they go to school? You have to hear the teacher"

"I'm sure they can read lips baby, and they have classes where the teachers can communicate with the kids..."

"Cool, I wanna learn it. I wanna learn Spanish too, David, did you know that my mommy's from Jamaica?"

"No I didn't."

"She told me, my nana is from Jamaica, she never lived there tho. And my cousin, keke told me"

"Who is keke?" I asked turning my head toward her

"Keke, the one that's always saying blood."

"You mean Keenon?"

"Yea, I call him keke. Or key for short. key and ley, that can be a tv show mommy"

"I'm sure it could be" I said laying my head back down

"A talk show." David said

"Look!" She said climbing, I heard David groaned and I turned seeing her sitting on top of David looking over st the window

"The suns coming up"

"Ley get off of David baby." She fell back into the bed laughing a bit

"Sorry David"

"Your cool lil bit"

"Can we go get breakfast when the suns all the way up?"

"Baby?" "Hm?" She asked

"Why don't you go downstairs and talk to Kenny or kia?" She shrugged "I tried but they told me to play the quiet game, and I didn't wanna play, so they told me to come bother you both."

"Okay well we gotta get up early to go into the studio baby, we Wanna go to sleep"

"Who am I going to talk to?" She asked, I knew she was pouting by the way she said it