Chapter 4, Ep 55. Faith heals some

"Tai called me earlier." My mom said sitting in her living room while I was cleaning up the dishes since Kia and Kenny don't know what the hell cleaning is

"What'd She say? Where the hell she at?"

"I answered and right when I did she hung up, she texted me talking about she needs 12 thousands dollars, I said hell no, asked why she needed it and she never texted back, I bet it something with wayno"

"Ma Tai ain't even in town to be fucking with wayno"

"She's Tai she can be doing whatever the hell she doing, but yea, so I suggest going to go talk to wayno, with someone with you, I don't need you to be out here doing all this dumb stuff because of Tai"

"Ma chill, I don't even know if I'm going to talk to dude. He still got me fucked up from the last time I saw him"

My phone buzzed while I finished up the dishes and wiped my hands off

I picked my phone up

Chris: Jordynn just threw up in my car! When's that check coming through?!.

I reread the text before texting Chris back, ion know who he thought I was, or who he was

Me: check coming for who? 👀 why she throwing up?

I sat my phone down before heading over and sitting on the couch

"Aight So Listen, I'm doing a tour with Shooter and jay while Jordynn starts school, and I was thinking, I go and meet dad, because I was a pussy and didn't do it, but I go and meet him, and he can come with us"

"On the tour?" "Yea...I mean, if he's down for it, why not bring him on the tour so he can see what it's like"

"I just don't see the point, but I think it would be great for you two, I'm sure he will appreciate it"

"He better, but imma go see what-" "go see what Jordynn's doing, yea yea kid I get it, you like the girl."

I smiled at her kissing her cheek "I still haven't met Jordynn formally, I would like to know the girl your with"

"We past all that formal shit ma, she ya daughter in law"

"Boy shut up, talking bout marriage in here" laughing I went over to the counter and grabbed my phone " I was playing ma, ain't nobody thinking bout that"

"You better not be, please, ain't finna get married to no girls ion know, you got me mad now, get out"

I smiled over st her as she flipped through her tv channels

"Love you too momma."

••••••••••••••••••

Laying on the couch cuddling with leyanna I was highly annoyed as Chris was complaining

"I mean do you just be throwing up in everyone's car? Or is it only mine?, who gon pay for it?"

"Chris, shut the hell up, j obviously don't feel good, she don't need you to be running your mouth all day and make it worse" mani spat at him