Chapter 26

"So... we are arrived." I smiled at Sam as the car pulled over in front of my house.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Sam smiled back at me.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and walked out from his car.

Sam drove away from my house and left the gate. I walked into the house and held my purse. It wasn't a date. We were just hanging out. I kinda expected him to kiss me but he didn't do it so... aren't we supposed to kiss after the date? I mean if both of us really liked each other? I don't know.

I let out a sigh and walked upstairs. I walked into my bedroom and laid down on my bed. I took my phone out from my purse and looked at it. The lockscreen wallpaper is still a photo of me and Tanner together. I really want to call him but no.

I'm in between now. I'm still in love with Tanner but I also still have this feeling for Sam. I can't be with both of them and I have to choose one of them.

I got up from my bed and walked to my desk. I turned on my computer and just strolling around the internet. Suddenly my Skype got a new call notification. I looked it up and it's a call from Tanner. I quickly answered it.

"Hey..." I smiled at him.

"Hey, I know that we're supposed to not talk to each other but I can't help it when I see you online. How are you?"

"Just like usual. You?"

"I missed you, B." Tanner half smiled at me.

"I know. I missed you too but we agreed that we're going to give each other space."

"I don't want any space. I want you. That's all. I can't stop thinking about you, B." Tanner sighed.

"But we both know that this is hard for both of us." I shook my head. "And I just got home from the carnival."

"With Sam?" Tanner raised his eyebrows.

"How did you..."

"Blaine told me. I called your phone but there was no answer so I texted him and he said that you went out on a date with him. Already?"

"We weren't going out on a date. We just hanging out. He didn't kiss me or anything. Besides, I just want to go to this carnival. That's all." I said to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm jealous and I can't do anything about it because I'm not your boyfriend anymore." Tanner looked down.

"Tanner, this is all for your future. Pretty sure that you've might already met British girl." I chuckled.

Tanner chuckled and shook his head. "I have an offer for you."

"What's that?"

"Come to England for a weekend. We can watch a concert here. Oh I got two tickets of 1D concert if you want." Tanner smirked at me.

"And you knew that I love them. How dare you!"

"Come on, come come come. I'll send you the airplane ticket okay. Oh by the way, it's the VIP area. You got meet and greet." Tanner grinned at me.

"I hate you." I pouted.

"I know you love me. Just come okay or I'll sell this ticket to my college friends." Tanner smiled at me.

"I'll think about it." I smiled back at him.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna miss you."

"Okay, take care. I'll tell you the answer." I smiled at him and turned off the call.

I'm torn. I really want to go to that concert but if I go then pretty sure there will be something between Tanner and I but I don't know. I don't want to hanging Sam. He's not just some clothes.