Chapter 19

I'm sitting down on a chair in library with Evan as he is sitting down next to me and looking at to my laptop helping me with the video with the news. I know it supposed to be Sam who helps me but he can't do it and he doesn't mind if Evan helping me so.

"Stop staring at me." Evan simply said.

"You are twice handsome when you are looking serious like that." I grinned at him.

"What?" Evan turned his face at me.

"Nothing." I shook my head and turned my face away in embarrassment.

I lean my head on the table and look under it. I'm such an idiot. I'm dating his brother not him anymore. Ugh this is confusing.

I'm always be blinded by Evan's handsomeness. I mean, Evan and Sam are identical twins. They are really look alike except the hair color and the glasses that make them look different.

Welp, no, Sam is also handsome. He is very athletic and sweet. I said Evan handsome because I like smarty pants guy. Even Artie is look hot for me even though he is talking too much but he is.

Ugh I guess I should focus and make my relationship last than a month. I can't switch between Sam and Evan then Sam and Evan again and again. I know I'm awesome so of course they both crazy about me.

"You must be thinking about something." Evan frowned at me.

"No." I shook my head quickly.

"You can't stop smiling like a dork, B." Evan chuckles.

"Oh I'm sorry, my mind was wandering something." I giggled. "So everything is done?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You just need to show this footage to the Mr. Sheldon and I can guarantee before senior year begin, you would be our newest news anchor." Evan said to me and got up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" I turned my face at him.

"Choir room." Evan said to me.

"Oh right." I nodded and put my laptop inside my bag then walked out from the library with him. "Wait, I haven't write down the narration."

"I had made the narration. Just check the drive." Evan simply said.

"How much should I pay you?" I grin at him.

"Well... Get me a wrist corsage." Evan grinned back at me.

"You want to wear a wrist corsage?" I frowned at him.

"Not for me. You know what I shouldn't have asked you actually." Evan shook his head.

"For Bethany? What color of the dress that she is going to wear? Because it has to be match." I said to him.

"I don't know." Evan shrugged. "Shall I ask?"

"No, of course. I will get one with blue ribbon on it that matches her eyes." I said to him. "Or I can make her one. My mother and I spend our weekends to gardening. We have some beautiful flowers in our own garden." I grinned at him.

"That's sounds wonderful too." Evan smiled at me.

"Okay, I will tell you when I get the corsage." I smiled back at him and walked into the choir room. "Hi." I smiled at Sam and sat down next to him.

"Where you two been?" Sam asked us.

"Oh Evan helped me with the footage for the news." I answered.

"Have you get the it?" Sam asked me.

"Not yet. I haven't give the footage to Mr. Sheldon, maybe after this. I'm really nervous." I giggled.

"A big congrats to all our prom nominees! But, hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year!" Mr. Schuester walks in and smiles at us as we are clapping happily. "Alright, Brittany has an announcement." He said and pointed at Brittany.