Chapter 8

*Bianca's POV*

I'm walking out from the girl restroom. I just fix my hair and put on chapstick on my lips. I don't like wearing make up to school so I just have day cream and chapstick on my face.

Today I wear a ripped jeans, black long sleeve sweater and a black beanie hat. I never wear pants to school but today I did and it's kinda fun.

 I never wear pants to school but today I did and it's kinda fun

"Hey, BB." Kurt smiles at me and walks next to me.

"Hi.." I smile back at him.

"Hey, B.. Kurt.." Sam stops us and smiles at us. "B, can I talk to you for second?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?" I smile at him.

Kurt chuckles and walks away from us. Sam takes my hand and walks lead me to the corner. I raise my eyebrows and walk behind him following him.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"I was wondering if you want to go out on a date with me, saying Color Me Mine?" Sam smiles at me.

"Yeah sure. I like to have my inner arts spoiled." I giggle.

"Cool." Sam smiles at me as he walks next to me. "I mean, I'd love to take you to the carnival again but they're already closed." Sam chuckles.

"Oh come on, you clawed my hand when we got into that haunted house." I laugh softly.

"It was an accident." Sam chuckles and opens his locker. "And I forgot to give you this." Sam smiles at me and give me a  paper bag.

"Are you giving me clothes from Macy's?" I frown at him.

"It's not clothes. Just open it." He smiles at me.

I take the gift from the paper bag and chuckle when I see it. "The Velveteen Rabbit book?" I chuckle.

"That's your late Christmas present." Sam smiles at me.

"You're like a genie who always make my wish comes true." I chuckle. "Thank you, Sam." I smile at him.

"I can be your genie." Sam grins at me and shut his locker as we continue walking down in the hallways.

Suddenly some of the hockey players throw red slushied to Sam's face. I frown and shake my head. "Welcome back, homo!" They laughs as they walk away.

"Hey!" I shout at them.

"What are you going to do huh? Beat me?" One of them chuckles.

"Heck yeah I will. I'm very feisty." I glare at him and run to him then kick his nuts. "How do you feel about that huh?" I grin at him.

He stood up from the ground and about to punch my face. I defense his arm and punch his belly until he groans badly.

"Wanna fight me? I learned taekwondo since I was in the kindergarten!" I smirk at them.