Chapter 2

*Bianca's POV*

I hold my phone and look around. Where is Evan? He wanted me to meet him here but now where is he? He is late about twenty minutes.

Suddenly someone shows me a cup of ice cream from behind. I raise my my eyebrows and then this person shows me a ball of cotton candy.

"What am I? Five years old?" I chuckle and turn my face at Evan.

"Just my sorry for being late. I had to study first. I had big test tomorrow." He smiles at me.

"What test? You can totally just tell me and we can postpone it." I frown at him.

"Nah it's okay. Sam is taking all the notes for me at home now." He said to me.

"Alright then." I giggle and lick my ice cream then show it to him.

"You want me to eat that?" He frowns at me.

"Why? We usually did that in school cafeteria." I chuckle.

"Okay.." Evan giggles and holds my hand then pulls the ice cream closer to his mouth and eats it. "Nice." He chuckles.

"So what do you want to do now?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Want to go to haunted house over there?" Evan chuckles. "You can hold my hand if you're scared." Evan grins at me.

"Why are you being so smirky tonight?" I chuckle and keep eating the ice cream.

"I'm not. I'm just doing some new face impression." Evan chuckles.

"Okay." I nod and giggle then keep eating my ice cream. "Alright, I'm ready to go to haunted house!" I grin at him and take tissue paper from my sling bag.

"Let's go." Evan takes my hand and walks lead me.

What is wrong with him? Why is he being so romantic. Holding my hand and giving me gifts like ice cream? Maybe tonight Evan is showing me his soft side and done being the cool guy for once.

But I like this Evan too. It really shows me that he also have the same feeling like I did. How lucky I am. He is like the coolest dude at school.

"We need to buy the tickets first." I said to him and standing in front of the locket.

"Two please." Evan says to the locket woman. "Oh should she get half price since she is very small?" Evan asks her and point at me.

"Are you kidding?" I frown at him.

"That was a joke. You look beautiful by the way." He grins at me and walks lead me to the entrance.

"Did your twin brother teaches you about this kind of stupid jokes?" I chuckle.

"Well, yeah a little bit." He chuckles.

"Tickets please?" The guard asks for our tickets.

"There you go." I hand her the tickets.

We walk into the haunted house. I look around and nothing is scared me. I turn my face at Evan and he seems scared. I laugh softly and turn my face at my hand as he holds my hand tightly.

"Are you scared?" I chuckle.

"No, I'm not." He shakes his head then turn his face to straight as we keep walking then he suddenly screams and jumps over. "What the hell was that?"

I can't help it but laugh out loud. "It was just a bat. A fake one." I laugh.

"Laugh all you want to but this is scary. Where is the exit?" Evan says and looks around.