Chapter 34

I walked into the student council meeting room and sat down there waiting for Sam and Blaine to come. Where are they anyway? I took my phone and scrolled through it.

"Guys? You're late." Tina said to Blaine and Sam as they walked in

"I know." Blaine simply answered and sat down. "This meeting of the McKinley High Student Council is now in session. First order of business: Secretary Cohen-Chang, will you please read the minutes from last meeting?"

"Sam did a Daniel Craig impression for 45 minutes." Tina simply answered.

"I'll have it shaken and stirred, too." Sam made an impression.

"That was fantastic." Blaine cut him off. "Thank you, Secretary Cohen-Chang. Treasurer Motta, uh, if we could go through the budget appropriations we were talking about last..." Blaine said as Tina suddenly raised her hand. "Yes, Tina?"

"It is now officially 142 days until prom where all the hot girls get immediately snatched up by all the hot guys, then the sort of hot girls get asked out by the sort of hot guys, and then all the rest of us have to sit around and wait for all the nerds and the freaks and the burn-outs and the losers to work up some courage and ask us out to the most awkward night of heavy petting we're likely to get till we wake up in a nursing home getting groped by an orderly." Tina said to us.

"Okay, well, the record, I think you're totally sort of hot. Like, if I was, like, in a bunker with you, I would totally hit that." Sam said to Tina.

"Tina, what are you suggesting?" Blaine asked Tina.

"I propose the First Annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance. It's what you call a dance where the girls ask the guys." Tina grinned at us.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Blaine chuckled and shook his head.

"Why not? It was the topic of discussion at the last meeting of the. "Too Young to Be Bitter Club". All in favor of a dance where the girls ask the guys..." Tina asked as everyone raised their hands except Blaine.

"W-Wait wait, wait a second.." Blaine shook his head. "Hold on just one.."

"It's official. Get ready for the first annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance." Tina grinned at us.

"Sorry, dude." Sam said to Blaine.

"Well, Tina, I trust you to handle all of this." Blaine said to Tina.

"You got it, Blaine." Tina grinned.

"Meeting dismissed." Blaine said to all of us.

I walked out from the student council meeting room and walked down in the hallways. "So, you really gonna ask me to go to Sadie Hawkins Dance with you when the fact that you know I'm going with you whether you ask or not."

"Do you want me to ask you like you usually ask me to go to prom with you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah maybe like something special." Sam grinned at me.

"Alright, I will." I grinned at him and kissed his cheek then walked away. "Hey, Marley!" I smiled at her and walked over to her.

"Hey, what's up?" Marley smiled back at me.

"So, I want to reconfirm our work together for the newsletter." I said to her.

"Oh right.. do you want to come to my house for that or..?"

"My dad doesn't allow me to go out much without any protection since that incident at the mall. But what about in library today after lunch break?"

"Yeah sure. I can work with that." Marley nodded. "I'll see you around." Marley smiled at me and walked away.